PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rose1
ASUS eee PC 1000h Intel Atom 1.6GHz 1gb ddr2. 160gb hdd Wireless 802.11 Draft N

For sale is my asus eee pc 1000h. I bought this about 3 months ago and it has been excellent. I've never had a problem with it. It is just as fast as my 3.6GHz desktop. This is not the cheaper HD version, this is the fully loaded one with draft N wireless, 6 cell battery, etc. I have the original box and original receipt.I paid nearly $500 for this but fine myself hardly using it since my company gave me a laptop. I have vista ultimate installed on it and it runs beautiful. Battery life is better than my dell xps which has a 9 cell. This has no scratches and all accessories and original box is included. It is still under warranty too. I will start off by asking $425 or best offer. The $425 includes shipping. Take a look at the attached pics. I can accept cash iin person (if you're in NC) or I can accept Paypal or google checkout.

Old 12-14-2008, 06:17 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Re: ASUS eee PC 1000h Intel Atom 1.6GHz 1gb ddr2. 160gb hdd Wireless 802.11 Draft N

wow i hate you...

gimme more specs !!!! what's it weight? dimensions?
oh crap tell me you don't have Vista on it???
Old 12-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Re: ASUS eee PC 1000h Intel Atom 1.6GHz 1gb ddr2. 160gb hdd Wireless 802.11 Draft N

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
wow i hate you...

gimme more specs !!!! what's it weight? dimensions?
oh crap tell me you don't have Vista on it???

Yes, It has vista on it but can easily be reverted to XP with the included recovery cd. Uhhhh, I'm not sure about the specs. I think it weighs in the upper 2 lbs's. The screen is 10.2" and uhhh... I don't know much more.

I copied the specs off the web:

Main Features
-Up to 7 hrs* battery life
-ATOM CPU
-Large storage capacity (160GB)
-Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n
-ZBD (Zero Bright Dot)

*battery life subjects to actual usage and specifications

Mobility & Reliability
• At half the size of regular notebooks and weighing less than 1kg, you can take the Eee PC anywhere.
• Bumps and shocks are no longer issues. With a dependable solid-state disk, you get unparalleled shock-protection and reliability.
• Power-efficient design provides longer operating time when on the go. . Ease & Technology • With a rapid start-up time, the Eee PC is always ready to get into action.
• No technical manual required with the specially designed, user-friendly and intuitive graphic interface.
. Work & Connectivity • You’re always connected with built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g that automatically detects and connects to the Internet at any hotspot.
• The Eee PC includes the documents and the e-mails software, and a suite of other productivity software to help keep you on track.
• Upload photos and videos and share them instantly on Flickr or YouTube without waiting till you get home.
. Media & Entertainment • Enjoy music and videos with extensive support for a wide range of digital multimedia.
• Log on to Skype or other network, and you can connect with friends anywhere, anytime.
• Clear up wire clutter with the built-in card reader, camera, speakers, and microphone.

General Color Black Packaging Retail Operating System Windows XP Home Processor CPU Type Intel Atom CPU Speed N270 1.60GHz Chipset Chipset Intel Mobile Display GPU/VPU Intel UMA Screen Size 10" Resolution 1024 x 600 Display Type WSVGA LED Memory Memory Size 1GB Memory Speed PC2-3200 (DDR2-400) Onboard Components Integrated VGA Yes Webcam 1.3 MP LAN Port RJ-45 10/100 WLAN 802.11b/g/n Audio Port Yes Storage Storage Capacity 160GB Card Reader Yes I/O Connectors Number of USB Port 3 Video Port VGA x 1 Feature Bluetooth Yes Fingerprint Reader No Battery Run Time Up to 7.0 hour(s) Weight 3.2 lbs Dimension 10.47" x 7.53" x 1.12" ~ 1.50" Battery Capacity 6 Cell Accessories Inner Sleeve Case
Old 12-14-2008, 07:02 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Yes, It has vista on it but can easily be reverted to XP with the included recovery cd. Uhhhh, I'm not sure about the specs. I think it weighs in the upper 2 lbs's. The screen is 10.2" and uhhh... I don't know much more.
dang it! now it sounds even more appealing. ok, i'm gonna hafta send ya a PM...
Old 12-14-2008, 07:10 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4
Carrier: Sprint

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

interested in a trade for a diamond and some cash?
Old 12-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Well, I already have a touch pro so a Diamond wouldn't do me any good. sorry.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Anyone???? No one wants this??? Okay, price lowered to $399 shipped.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Anyone???? No one wants this??? Okay, price lowered to $399 shipped.
this is def sweet and its something i've wanted for a lil while now, but unfortunately i don't have the funds for it....

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items