PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 03:50 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4
Carrier: Sprint

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch Pro

Like the title says i have a sprint Touch Pro for sale with a clean esn.. Price is $550.00 shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight. This phone has a clean esn and no minutes used it is brand new. It has been activated but never used. Payment is paypal. These are selling easily for 600 plus on ebay but im trying to help my ppcgeeks community out and let u get it before sprint has it so u can be the new kid on the block
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE_019.jpg (331.3 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAGE_020.jpg (442.8 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by pzztgotbagz; 11-01-2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: updated price
Old 11-01-2008, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

black ice is becoming a great contributor
Re: HTC Touch Pro

Dang! i want this phone, but will have to wait till they come down in price,, my wife would kill me...
Old 11-02-2008, 12:19 AM
X Communicated User
Threadstarter

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

For my fellow ppcgeekers i will lower the price to $500.00 shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight. This is a great option for someone who can only get the 1 year price or for someone who doesnt want to extend there contract or pay the $18 upgrade fee.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:58 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

w0w a touch pro already in the bargain trader
Old 11-02-2008, 09:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

may be interested in that touch pro...but it takes 3 days to get through paypal crap
I am willing to wire the money over though for immediate payment though
500 bucks for a touch pro and clean esn with all accessories
what's wrong with it????
if there is nothing wrong with it maybe we can arrange something I am really interested with the phone. give me till tuesday and I can wire the money over...

IF THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE PHONE I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT
please PM me if you want I will watch this topic

Last edited by Noir; 11-02-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:49 PM
X Communicated User
Threadstarter

nothing is wrong with it i got it for my father in law he looked at it said thats too complicated give me my mm9000 back haha so now i have it for sale too much hassle to return it esn is clear and its free from the account.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

then save it for tuesday and for me
I will wire you the money tuesday morning (paypal is evil and takes too long)
does it come with the 1gb microsd card??? omg sweet I'm about to get a TP on wednesday huzzah!
I'm about to grin with glee yippee
Old 11-02-2008, 10:06 PM
X Communicated User
Threadstarter

yes it comes with a 1gb card. It comes with everything in the box the phone shows:

1 call
0 minutes
.04 kb sent.

it was activated then immediately pulled off the account. So its like BNIB and wont cause u to have to pay the $18 since ive already paid it.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:52 PM
X Communicated User
Threadstarter

noir check ur pms when u get back online
Old 11-02-2008, 11:16 PM
VIP Member

sent ya a pm explaining friggin bank of america and stuffs >< and my love if not obsession for this phone
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items