PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 12:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos
Carrier: Sprint

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS/Trade Alltel TP1...Misc. HTC stuff

Ok here we go through out the years I have collected this stuff that is just collecting space:
Set of 4 HTC usb Headphones (2 HS S300 and 2 in bags had to open one to describe have silver accents on ear phones with what it looks like a volume slider and an answers button)
1 mini-usb to 3.5mm head phone jack (ALL HTC BRAND UNLESS OTHERWISE POSTED)
3 mini-usb to mini-usb and smaller headphone jack not 3.5mm (2 in bag)
3 mini-usb to mini-usb and usb headphones(2 in bags)
1 tp1 stylus still in sealed bag
1 htc mogul stylus still in sealed bag
1 diamond or htc touch stylus still in sealed bag (dont know which)
6 HTC usb to mini-usb 1 in sealed bag
1 HTC wallcharger
2 mini-usb car chargers (1 generic other HTC)

****Alltel TP1 selling for friend, 100 or make offer he said he would trade for a verizon droid.
30 dlrs or make offer on rest of stuff dont know how much it would be worth. would trade for sprint tp2 stuff...like charging dock.

Last edited by vzihome; 06-18-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: verizon

infamousj012 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to infamousj012
Re: FS/Trade Alltel TP1...Misc. HTC stuff

..when you say droid.. moto i'm guessing? and i'm not sure, but if you don't have alltel (you joined verizon after the merge) you can't use the alltel phones can you? i have an eris running the v3 leak and an old sprint htc touch that's in perfect condition with everything original (other than cokes bootloader).. no use in ranting if not interested though..
Old 06-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

tried to fix your image link, but there's no image there to show, can you please put up some actual pics of the device within 24 hours? Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousj012 View Post
..when you say droid.. moto i'm guessing? and i'm not sure, but if you don't have alltel (you joined verizon after the merge) you can't use the alltel phones can you? i have an eris running the v3 leak and an old sprint htc touch that's in perfect condition with everything original (other than cokes bootloader).. no use in ranting if not interested though..
I will ask him and will be more specfic in what he would trade for i think he might though, as far as activating it onn verizon there might be a way, he had verizon. but thats above my head. i would try to ask around forums dont want to tell you yes and not be able to activate it. Since i only deal with spirnt. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
tried to fix your image link, but there's no image there to show, can you please put up some actual pics of the device within 24 hours? Thanks!
Sorry about picture it was working, did an edit yesterday with opera mini, dont know what happened, fixed and thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:13 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
Sorry about picture it was working, did an edit yesterday with opera mini, dont know what happened, fixed and thanks.
Thanks for the quick fix, happy hunting
Old 06-18-2010, 03:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
he is interested in your offer
Old 06-24-2010, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

..well like i said it's running v3 and it's not rooted so the warranty is pretty much voided unless he knows a person at verizon.. and i wouldn't f**k anyone over, from what i've heard the trackball needs to be cleaned. i've read it over @ xda and had a former vzw rep tell me the same thing.. it doesn't register scrolling to the left for some reason.. may be more trouble than it's worth. but if he's still interested we could get the ball rolling in discussion of what exactly is involved etc.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:13 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
..well like i said it's running v3 and it's not rooted so the warranty is pretty much voided unless he knows a person at verizon.. and i wouldn't f**k anyone over, from what i've heard the trackball needs to be cleaned. i've read it over @ xda and had a former vzw rep tell me the same thing.. it doesn't register scrolling to the left for some reason.. may be more trouble than it's worth. but if he's still interested we could get the ball rolling in discussion of what exactly is involved etc.
How much would he want? Would he want a BB Tour?
Old 06-25-2010, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

were you refering to me or the guy with the tp1, i'm just asking because you quoted my post..
Old 06-26-2010, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
were you refering to me or the guy with the tp1, i'm just asking because you quoted my post..
sent you an email, waiting on pics

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items