View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 10:52 AM
vzihome
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FS/Trade Alltel TP1...Misc. HTC stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousj012 View Post
..when you say droid.. moto i'm guessing? and i'm not sure, but if you don't have alltel (you joined verizon after the merge) you can't use the alltel phones can you? i have an eris running the v3 leak and an old sprint htc touch that's in perfect condition with everything original (other than cokes bootloader).. no use in ranting if not interested though..
I will ask him and will be more specfic in what he would trade for i think he might though, as far as activating it onn verizon there might be a way, he had verizon. but thats above my head. i would try to ask around forums dont want to tell you yes and not be able to activate it. Since i only deal with spirnt. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
tried to fix your image link, but there's no image there to show, can you please put up some actual pics of the device within 24 hours? Thanks!
Sorry about picture it was working, did an edit yesterday with opera mini, dont know what happened, fixed and thanks.