PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY S PRO SPRINT 4g (I KNEW IT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
And I would've got away with it too..if it wasn't for those pesky kids and their dog!

But since when do you visit the TP2 forums >.>
lmao on the classic scooby-doo line!
Old 06-14-2010, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Finaly a decent phone with a keyboard coming to sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
That's not very nice... lol.

As for your actual reasoning- fair enough.

The TP2 had great hardware. I wouldn't mind if this had a keyboard that could compete with that of the TP2.
ur talking like the tp2 is dead and discontinued lol, I would take an HTC over a samsung any day of the week

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 06-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Gonna need to see some specs on this thing before I even allow myself to be interested. Screen must be at least 4 inches. Resolution must be at LEAST 480x800. Would really like a major boost in ram and processor speeds.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
Gonna need to see some specs on this thing before I even allow myself to be interested. Screen must be at least 4 inches. Resolution must be at LEAST 480x800. Would really like a major boost in ram and processor speeds.
agreed and for the love of pete no samsung touchwiz interface
Old 06-15-2010, 12:01 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
agreed and for the love of pete no samsung touchwiz interface
The specs is a MONSTER...it has a 1ghz cpu, it has a GPU 3x-4x more powerful then the EVO...and uses up a lot less energy so more battery life.

It has a 480x800 4 inch Super AMOLED screen..(better then AMOLED, uses less energy and works better in sunlight..aka viewable in sunlight)

It has 512mb ram, 5mp camera and vga front camera...it has bluetooth 3.0 and wifi b/g/n and DLNA support.

512mb ram...

Did I mention it grants wishes when you rub it?

It does has touchwiz (newer one) but I think you can disable it to use standard android...or root it to get senseui or etc..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 06-15-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

Well it looks like the Galaxy S Pro might be my TP2 replacement I like the specs. The TP2 is a prefect phone for me it just lacks speed. I kept telling myself, if someone can build a 1ghz/3.6-4.0 screen/keyboard/dual cam with flash either win7 or android...I am sold.

Now it is just a waiting game.
Don't just say "Thanks"....give
Old 06-15-2010, 01:35 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
And I have always liked the quality of Samsung phones. When is this due to drop?
yup, just didn't like it when they went proprietary on the charge jack. I assume this is microusb.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
yup, just didn't like it when they went proprietary on the charge jack. I assume this is microusb.
it's a US law that all mobile devices must have the same connection. No more proprietary connections that create a mess in your car. Congress signed this into law a few months ago.

Also, the design is not as nice as the EVO. the sprint logo is huge on the phone and could have been shrink down to create less real estate or bigger screen on the device. The bottom part under the button has plenty of real estate they could have chopped off or moved the samsung logo underneath them to create more screen space.

either the phone could have been smaller or the screen could have been bigger.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

snowmaiden11 is becoming a great contributor
Is this our new keyboard+ 4G phone?

http://gizmodo.com/5563688/samsungs-...econd-4g-phone

Found this on gizmodo this morning...I know there was a lot of speculation if we'd get another physical keyboard phone on Sprint...wonder if this one will come with the "awesomeness" fee too
Old 06-15-2010, 09:04 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Is this our new keyboard+ 4G phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmaiden11 View Post
http://gizmodo.com/5563688/samsungs-...econd-4g-phone

Found this on gizmodo this morning...I know there was a lot of speculation if we'd get another physical keyboard phone on Sprint...wonder if this one will come with the "awesomeness" fee too
guess you dont like other galaxy thread?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=125154
why tp2 forum also? just curious.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News