PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 06:44 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY S PRO SPRINT 4g (I KNEW IT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-gb; HTC Legend Build/ERD79) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

And I have always liked the quality of Samsung phones. When is this due to drop?
By previous rumors..some time this summer....

but then again sept 6th also theoretically counts as summer..

OR maybe sprint is smart and will play the double card to beat the iphone..aka get all the iphone pre-sales with the EVO and then swoop up the remaining with the Galaxy S Pro...but sprint can't be that smart..could they?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 06-14-2010, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Finaly a decent phone with a keyboard coming to sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/14/s...o-in-the-wild/

Decent hardware [check]
Keyboard with dedicated number row [check]
4g [check]
smartphone OS [check]

doesn't have winmo but finally an Alternative!
nothing against you, the phone looks like a samsung version of the tp2

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 06-14-2010, 07:46 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
I actually noticed that too before..but thought it might just be my imagination..guess it wasn't just me lol
Old 06-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
to make you feel miserable down inside? lol jk

mostly since I expect that to be locked and moved to front page..and people here have been waiting for a keyboard phone for A LONG TIME..like 6 whole month! lol
That's not very nice... lol.

As for your actual reasoning- fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
The TP2 had great hardware. I wouldn't mind if this had a keyboard that could compete with that of the TP2.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

threads merged. Please limit to 1 thread per topic per customer. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Restrictions may apply. Qualifying locations only. Subject to change without notice. While supplies last.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:16 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Any reason you changed the thread title from "Finaly a decent phone with a keyboard coming to sprint! ". Besides the fact that 'finally' isn't spelled right, and 'sprint' isn't capitalized, that is?
Old 06-14-2010, 08:25 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

when I merged the threads it took on the first one's name.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:54 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
threads merged. Please limit to 1 thread per topic per customer. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Restrictions may apply. Qualifying locations only. Subject to change without notice. While supplies last.
And I would've got away with it too..if it wasn't for those pesky kids and their dog!

But since when do you visit the TP2 forums >.>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
And I would've got away with it too..if it wasn't for those pesky kids and their dog!

But since when do you visit the TP2 forums >.>
Being a WVGA device it actually has a lot of info/cabs I can use on my HD2.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

Posted this to the front page, thanks!

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/2010/06/14/s...-and-keyboard/

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News