PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Sprint Premier Customers: Visit us tomorrow for an exciting announcement abou

according to this: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2361521,00.asp

which is referenced by this: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2361683,00.asp

it's the supersonic.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:25 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Sprint Premier Customers: Visit us tomorrow for an exciting announcement abou

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
according to this: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2361521,00.asp

which is referenced by this: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2361683,00.asp

it's the supersonic.
Thanks. Nice new avatar. Lol

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g/Sprint

MarcusInMD is becoming a great contributor

4:30pm EST now.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I think the big announcement for today was the new Android iDEN device, the Motorola i1. Though there is still hope, because Dan Hesse (CEO of Sprint) and William Morrow (CEO of Clearwire) are keynote speakers at CITA tomorrow beginning at 9am (PST).

You can watch it live here.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

shortbus182 is keeping up the good workshortbus182 is keeping up the good work

I spoke with Sprint cs regaurding plan pricing for 4g Sunday. I was transferred to tech support, who told me the everything data plan should work when the Supersonic releases..So yes, they do know about the phone.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Nice new avatar.
I been rockin the hammer nail since back in the day when dinosaurs were fighting 300 Spartans (or something like that)
Old 03-23-2010, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I think the big announcement for today was the new Android iDEN device, the Motorola i1. Though there is still hope, because Dan Hesse (CEO of Sprint) and William Morrow (CEO of Clearwire) are keynote speakers at CITA tomorrow beginning at 9am (PST).

You can watch it live here.

WRONG. That was announced yesterday. WiMax phone will be announced today at 4:30pm EST
Old 03-23-2010, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Krazy4Real is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusInMD View Post
WRONG. That was announced yesterday. WiMax phone will be announced today at 4:30pm EST
Trust me. I really hope that you are right, but I don't see that happening. I think that if the Supersonic is announced, it would be announced tomorrow during the morning keynote when Sprint and Clear have the keynote.

Either way though, as long as its announced today or tomorrow, what matters is when it is made available. Hopefully it's a week after its announcement.

Last edited by Krazy4Real; 03-23-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy4Real View Post
Trust me. I really hope that you are right, but I don't see that happening. I think that if the Supersonic is announced, it would be announced tomorrow during the morning keynote when Sprint and Clear have the keynote.

Either way though, as long as its announced today or tomorrow, what matters is when it is made available. Hopefully it's a week after its announcement.

All indications are that the new spring WiMax phone will be announced TODAY.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:45 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Quote:
All indications are that the new spring WiMax phone will be announced TODAY.
We'll see. It just made sense to me that since Dan and William would both be keynote speakers in the morning, they would announce it then. Though I do find it interesting that I got an all caps "WRONG" and the next guy got an "All indications are."

Frankly, I could care less when they announce it, I just want to know when I can buy it.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News