View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 12:45 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Sprint Premier Customers: Visit us tomorrow for an exciting announcement abou

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusInMD View Post
WRONG. That was announced yesterday. WiMax phone will be announced today at 4:30pm EST
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusInMD View Post
All indications are that the new spring WiMax phone will be announced TODAY.
We'll see. It just made sense to me that since Dan and William would both be keynote speakers in the morning, they would announce it then. Though I do find it interesting that I got an all caps "WRONG" and the next guy got an "All indications are."

Frankly, I could care less when they announce it, I just want to know when I can buy it.