PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 08:39 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 50 Posts to access Bargain Trader

Fishy
Old 08-14-2010, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Q9c (busted)

PhatboyNYC is just getting started

Gah...despite owning Windows Mobile phones for over 2 years I just recently came across this site. lol I just sold my TP2 and am looking to buy a Diamond but don't have enough posts to post in the Bargain Trader forum. 50 posts seems a bit excessive no? lol
Old 08-15-2010, 12:56 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatboyNYC View Post
Gah...despite owning Windows Mobile phones for over 2 years I just recently came across this site. lol I just sold my TP2 and am looking to buy a Diamond but don't have enough posts to post in the Bargain Trader forum. 50 posts seems a bit excessive no? lol
not really. just send a PM to the user if you see something you want to buy

if you are looking to sell then you will need 50 posts which can be acquired in a relatively short amount of time by 'hanging out' and answering (or asking) questions to further expand each others knowledge. that's not too much to ask, is it?
Old 08-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
you may look into getting a pro2 instead. higher resolution and some nice ROMs
Old 08-17-2010, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I just sold my touch pro 2. After reading some more threads here, I think I'm gonna pick up a HTC Hero instead of the Diamond.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:15 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
I just sold my touch pro 2. After reading some more threads here, I think I'm gonna pick up a HTC Hero instead of the Diamond.
personally I think that's the wiser choice at this time.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Yeah the only reason I was considering the Diamond was I figured it would be fairly cheap considering how long it's been out. The Hero isn't exactly new either but at least I'll be able to start partaking in the android world. lol
Old 08-20-2010, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Yeah the only reason I was considering the Diamond was I figured it would be fairly cheap considering how long it's been out. The Hero isn't exactly new either but at least I'll be able to start partaking in the android world. lol
you can get a Hero for pretty freaking cheap too now that there's 2 better Android phones on Sprint.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
you can get a Hero for pretty freaking cheap too now that there's 2 better Android phones on Sprint.
I just bought a practically new Hero from a seller here for $100 shipped. Hopefully it's in as good shape as it appeared in the pics.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements