PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Address to the site

Oh oh... Someone is speaking LLAMA!!!!
p.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: apache
Carrier: sprint

disco_y2k is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

all i can say is WOW! thank you for all the hard work it takes to make this place great!

cheers,
disco
Old 04-29-2011, 05:56 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

Excellent I always come here to post my freeware for other to enjoy. I say for the most part this site doesnt need too much changing. There are always people who want this or that feature. Overall this site structure is solid , not much needs to be changed but added devices and thats it. Keep up the excellent work!!
Old 04-29-2011, 06:49 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Thank you for the update...I am sure that with these changes the site will be much better.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Exciting times ahead for the site, and I'm happy to be a part of it. Frickin awesome shat right here!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 Rhod400

deanster1979 is a n00b

I was referred to this site by an IT Admin at work, from what I've seen of the ROM's (which I'm completely new to)... I'm excited to see that I can actually breath some life into my HTC TP2 from Sprint. Running stock as is, has been a poor excuse of a phone, mainly hindered by software configuration/design dictated by Sprint as i understand it.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Love this site! And I'm stealing you Avatar, it's just my kind of pictures. Thanks
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:07 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

...but the eyes doesn't glow like the op's
Old 04-29-2011, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Im glad to hear about the changes, but more so I'm excited for the community to flourish again as this has been a learning experience from the start, It has been and always will be a great wealth of knowledge aswell as great people coming together to make a difference in the lives of other people. I always considered learning here my second job apart from my real job, and I am immensely grateful to have had good people help me along the way.

I now take pride in helping others when in need of something that was once unfamiliar to me, passing it forward, one could say. That is I believe in essense what we truly are, a great community indivisible and unique.
Thank You'

I look forward to everything we have to offer <3
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 3 & Evo 5G

mikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good work

i like this forum also

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements