PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bullis82 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Address to the site

Very cool site thanks for all the help to all the contributors.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

I think a new rule should be whomever quotes a super long post to say 5 words be put on the PPCG chain gang for a week.

I think you were looking for this thread ---> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/site-comments-suggestions/

And you miscounted my words... I said more than 5... But somehow... coming from the count to a million thread... That doesn't surprise me.

LOL...

But on a serious note... Where do I sign up for the chain gang? Do you get to carry chains only?

p.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:01 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Please reference number nine on the list.
Too bad we're not in the cage.
lol.
p.[/QUOTE]

Azztecha, take this to the cage in case your Utter wuss hurts and you cant walk

Attached Images
File Type: jpg checker-cab1.jpg (168.5 KB, 198 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

LOLZ...

Sorry... I've had some sugar today...
We are detracting form the true message here...

The address to the site is awesome and I for one appreciate the fact that staff is conidering us and keeping us informed. It truly feels good to be part of this community in reform.
p.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:11 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

u drinking again, i knew it dont say reform dude,

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
LOLZ...

Sorry... I've had some sugar today...
We are detracting form the true message here...

The address to the site is awesome and I for one appreciate the fact that staff is conidering us and keeping us informed. It truly feels good to be part of this community in reform.
p.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:19 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

I want my two minutes back!!

</sarcasm>

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 04-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Nice to know that my 3 opera links to this site are here to stay, and of course my RSS feed to the TP2 forum.

But wait, you wouldn't think of putting my beloved TP2 on the "older device" list would you ? Just the thought makes me shudder !
Old 04-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
I want my two minutes back!!

</sarcasm>

Best regards,
-boggsie

Keep reading... It gets better once you get past the first post.
</sarcasm>
p.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Long Live the TP2!
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

alohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This is a fantastic website about to get awesome! I look forward to the upcoming user experience enhancements. Thanks to all who have taken part of making this a great community.

If at first you don't succeed,
skydiving isn't for you.

Old 04-29-2011, 04:00 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
well said tsowen, keep up the good work.
Pics or it didn't happen!

Best regards,
-boggsie

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements