PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any cab for cf03

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg83 View Post
udml is faster and easier
True. But, again, the official utility is easier for a first time flasher
Old 07-24-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola droid, droid eris for a backup
Carrier: Verizon

phullofphil is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybegood View Post
Can some or have someone made a cab for the omina cf03 upgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzimmer74 View Post
If you mean to upgrade from the stock rom to CF03, then no. It's not possible to do that (AFAIK) since you actually have to overwrite the ROM portion of the phone. The only way to upgrade is to actually perform the flash.
I bet there is to a way< Not that it wouild be worth finding how. If you make the cab have its own built in installer and give it the temp driver controll than i think it could be possable. It is a computer after all. I have had firm ware upgrades that completly redid a mp3 player and i dragged and dropped it to the device. Plus you ever think that it could be more of a upgrade than an overwrite. Why would you tell any body you cant do it and its impossible with out proof. Maybe you just dont know how. Plus i like to argue its fun sometimes.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

mzimmer74 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by phullofphil View Post
I bet there is to a way< Not that it wouild be worth finding how. If you make the cab have its own built in installer and give it the temp driver controll than i think it could be possable. It is a computer after all. I have had firm ware upgrades that completly redid a mp3 player and i dragged and dropped it to the device. Plus you ever think that it could be more of a upgrade than an overwrite. Why would you tell any body you cant do it and its impossible with out proof. Maybe you just dont know how. Plus i like to argue its fun sometimes.
Oh, I fully admit I don't know how...in fact, I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this stuff. However, that's why I included AFAIK in order to indicate my lack of certain knowledge. Don't worry though...I too find it fun to argue at times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia