PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 10:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia WM 6.5 Titanium theme thread

can you post the files that you've been working on
Old 07-03-2009, 03:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

jason917 is keeping up the good workjason917 is keeping up the good workjason917 is keeping up the good work

So Im having trouble with the greatballs theme. Maybe someone can help.... blazingwolf?

Ok so Im going to post some screen shots and maybe it will explain my issue.

this first image is my main problem. If you look at the task bar and the lower tray you can see my background image. Yet the screen is the brown. What happened? Also you will notice the "x" in the image. this is the chome panel. Obviously not made compatible with this theme. Maybe it can be?

This image just shows the fact that the background shows up everywhere else...

My m2d with the proper background (i toggle between titanium and m2d)

So whats going on?

btw... sorry for the cheesy self shot background. As was discussed in another thread, that background is the comprimise to be allowed to mess with my omnia so much.

Proud to be.... a FLASHAHOLIC
Old 07-03-2009, 04:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jason917 is keeping up the good workjason917 is keeping up the good workjason917 is keeping up the good work

Ok so i realized it was just a matter of i wasnt using the transparent version of the theme. Switched and now all is well.

Still would like to have the chome panel working.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Ra View Post
ah. Cause I would like to have the panel, but not entirely sure how to install it. Question. if I were to use the Neo theme, would it install in the today settings, like Classic blue and such? Or would it override everything and I wouldn't be able to switch back easily?
Taskanium is pretty simple to install. You create a folder in Program Files called Taskanium. Place all of the file in the zip in it. Now tap on Taskaniuminstall and it will install the panel. To uninstall just tap on Taskaniumuninstall.

The Neo theme is in cab format and can be removed through the remove programs settings. If you install my ROM then the changes you like can be installed over it.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 07-03-2009, 09:07 AM
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenskeeper805 View Post
can you post the files that you've been working on
I should be posting it today.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:10 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason917 View Post
Ok so i realized it was just a matter of i wasnt using the transparent version of the theme. Switched and now all is well.

Still would like to have the chome panel working.
The newer release does have CHome working. I must not have posted it over here. Let me post it here.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
The newer release does have CHome working. I must not have posted it over here. Let me post it here.
I just used a link that sryguy gave me. Maybe you did post it but I didnt get that link. Thanks.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:13 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenskeeper805 View Post
I'm still on the first version, what's the difference's. I'm happy with the screen shot that you have
I couldn't find this thread last night but I did post the Neo Taskanium in liorytes thread in the upgrade forum. Since I have found this now I will go ahead and post it here.

Here is Neo Taskanium. For the life of me I can't get it to cab and work correctly so I have just zipped the files up.

To install put all files in the Taskanium folder in Program Files/Taskanium. Then explore to the folder and tap TaskaniumInstall. You should be set.

To uninstall explore to the Taskanium folder and tap on TaskaniumUninstall.

Simple as that. Sorry it's not a cab file. If someone can cab it to where it works installing and uninstalling please let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BW Neo Taskanium.zip (268.3 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I couldn't find this thread last night but I did post the Neo Taskanium in liorytes thread in the upgrade forum. Since I have found this now I will go ahead and post it here.

Here is Neo Taskanium. For the life of me I can't get it to cab and work correctly so I have just zipped the files up.

To install put all files in the Taskanium folder in Program Files/Taskanium. Then explore to the folder and tap TaskaniumInstall. You should be set.

Simple as that. Sorry it's not a cab file. If someone can cab it to where it works installing and uninstalling please let me know.
thanks for that!
Old 07-04-2009, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

Ok so I followed your instructions. I didnt have a \program files\taskanium so i created the directory. Then unzipped everything to that directory. After that I selected the install. Heres what happened...

Then select details...

Any ideas?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia