PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Omnia WM 6.5 Titanium theme thread

I thought Sonic Boom had a great idea:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
if you guys want to start a new thread for omnia titanium themes, i just got visual studio 2008 pro, Microsoft expression suite, and icon workshop so if you guys want to get down and dirty lets do this.
and out of respect for Adrynalyne for his hard work in cooking ROMs and supporting them, I thought I would start the theming thread so we can start creating, sharing, and maybe even doing special requests. I am not versed in Titanium theme making, but hope to learn.

Resources are a great place to start, and lioryte started a great thread for that with panels, and Editors: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71139

Of course there is always the Titanium tweaks section of the Software forum as well:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82
(just make sure what you download is for WQVGA, unlike most apps panels are VERY resolution sensitive and won't work unless you have the correct one)

So let's go and see what we can get going here!!!!!

It would also be very useful + friendly to post the tools (names or files if they are allowed) + methods needed/used in creating/tweaking themes, panels + pages for aspiring 'do-it-yourselfers' and theme-makers!!

P.S. I will try to keep up on moving themes to the top of the thread (hopefully we get enough to make it a challenge LOL) but if you post a theme, please follow these steps:

-Post a screenshot of the main Today page and any custom panels/pages you may have made

-A description and name of the theme (you should get the proper credit for your work)

-A file (zip or CAB) attatched for download

Thanks

Last edited by syrguy1969; 06-11-2009 at 03:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Omnia WM 6.5 Titanium theme thread

Cool themes over @ XDA (thanks for posting them Blazingwolf and Lioryte, can't wait until they are posting some from here over there LOL!!!!

Greatbal's theme thread

NBA theme

NFL

More themes by mallman

Last edited by syrguy1969; 06-11-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Another : (reserved for (hopefully) future themes)
Old 06-11-2009, 03:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

One more reservation for luck!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 03:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Here is a link to help those that want to make a WM6.5 theme from scratch.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=501506

Here is one to work on panels:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3732666

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Wow....Greatbal is at it again!! Thanks, I haven't seen this one yet.

For those only interested in the final product, here is the link he gives for the actual themes:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=501390
Old 06-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte

NBA theme

NFL

More themes by mallman

LOL forgot to say great thread!
Old 06-12-2009, 07:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia I920

Sonic Boom is keeping up the good workSonic Boom is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Sonic Boom

awesome, syrguy1969 thanks for starting the thread, i was out riding all night and didnt even get to turn on my pc and so many hotties to look at in orlando, fl i couldnt even check from my phone...lol

anyways, i think this is going to be great and as a group will get some great advancements.. i'm no expert by far but with the right tools and a little guidance i can defineitly be wicked. also, most of those links are to wvga themes so make sure you look through and see if anyone ported them to wqvga

Last edited by Sonic Boom; 06-12-2009 at 08:10 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra

Okay how do I just skin the panels and change my clock icon. I want my blue carbon fiber panels back with the blue clock icon, without breaking the notifications panel icons.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Ra View Post
Okay how do I just skin the panels and change my clock icon. I want my blue carbon fiber panels back with the blue clock icon, without breaking the notifications panel icons.
You have to modify the dll. You need to unsign it, place the icons in to the dll with a resource hacker and then resign the dll.

PE Explorer can work for the resources and there is a program on XDA-Developers to unsing and sign the dll.

Last edited by blazingwolf; 06-12-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia