PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 10:30 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: new opera

Which files? Because Opera resides on the ROM, and that cannot be deleted by any uninstaller.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia I900, Iphone 3G, Wing
Carrier: T-Mobile

asctony is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
its not that when i uninstalled it it deleted some of the original omnia files and now i cant get it to work
Try installing this one and that should work.
http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-o...5-build-15954/
Old 03-10-2009, 04:11 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Which files? Because Opera resides on the ROM, and that cannot be deleted by any uninstaller.
i dont know i installed the new omnia opera and it wouldnt work so i then uninstalled it and now my oringinal omnia wont work all i get is the splash then blank screen when i go to task manager it shows that its open but i dont see it
Old 03-10-2009, 04:26 PM
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Can you post a link to the cab you used?
Old 03-10-2009, 06:15 PM
N00b

Here is the CAB file for Opera 9.5 Build 15954. Here is where I found it:
http://www.filedropper.com/wm6ppchtc...ld15954wweqvga
Works great!
Old 03-10-2009, 06:32 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

this is the file i used i even tried to reinstall it and the original opera still didnt work
Old 03-10-2009, 06:52 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
this is the file i used i even tried to reinstall it and the original opera still didnt work
Try the other build that I posted and let us know.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

This is why you always make a Sprite backup right before installing any new program.

If that had been done, a hard rest & restore would have had this problem fixed in less than 1/2 hour.

Live & learn I guess......

~John
Old 03-10-2009, 07:00 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
This is why you always make a Sprite backup right before installing any new program.

If that had been done, a hard rest & restore would have had this problem fixed in less than 1/2 hour.

Live & learn I guess......

~John
I use SPB Backup and with that I could have restored my I900 without a Hard Reset.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:06 PM
The Pusher

Doesn't really matter at this point.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia