PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 03:31 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What accessories do you have for your Omnia?

I got a generic Just Wireless case from Target. It is a holster that you can slide in and out the phone, but it also has a little hoop on the back where I tied my stylus. The stylus stays completely out of view and it works well.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:12 AM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
I got a generic Just Wireless case from Target. It is a holster that you can slide in and out the phone, but it also has a little hoop on the back where I tied my stylus. The stylus stays completely out of view and it works well.
You mind posting a few pics? I have a total of 5 , thats right count em 5 , leather holsters for my BlackBerry Curve because the first ones clip kept breaking so I ordered a fistfull of them off Amazon, lol

Anyways I am using my BlackBerry case for the Omnia , not because I want to but I have yet to find a good case for it yet and I have so many of these BB cases already, anyways I took a leather punch and punched a hole in the back of the case and tied the stylus to it so it hangs behind the case parallel with the belt clip so you cant see it but its always with my phone. Sounds alot like your setup

The size of the Omnia is very similar to that one fruity phone , so I wonder if cases designed for that would work well with the Omnia? Think I'l order one on Amazon and see how it fits.

Last edited by GrandMasterB; 03-04-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:41 AM
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Using an LG Dare to show fit:

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:03 AM

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP

That's perfect because you can't really see the Sttylus on a day to day basis but its always there if you need it. Tieing the stylus right to the Omnia.......... Just doesn't work for me
Old 03-04-2009, 11:18 AM
The Pusher

Me either. I have an image to think about.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Me either. I have an image to think about.

Your funny , lol. Personally I can't even make my mind up about which one I am going to keep between the Omnia and the Touch Pro , I can only keep one and the other is going back. But if I have to base it on image........ The Omnia wins hands down
Old 03-04-2009, 11:38 AM
The Pusher

If I had to do it all over again, I might have taken the TP. Higher res screen and a hardware keyboard...

I miss hardware keyboards.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:41 AM

I owe you one buddy , Thanks.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 AM
The Pusher

Any time
Old 03-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

lowsonoma03 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to lowsonoma03

-Monaco Hard case. Just got it in the mail today, its cool, but i was under the impression that the built-in screen protector would still let me use the phone while in the case, but i was wrong.
http://cgi.ebay.com/MONACO-ALUMINUM-...3A1%7C294%3A50

-3 Pack of Screen Protectors from VZW store

-Extra Samsung brand home charger (not here yet)

-Samsung brand car charger (not here yet)

-Rubberized hard case (not here yet)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia