View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 02:12 AM
GrandMasterB
.:DoWorkSon:.

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB
Re: What accessories do you have for your Omnia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
I got a generic Just Wireless case from Target. It is a holster that you can slide in and out the phone, but it also has a little hoop on the back where I tied my stylus. The stylus stays completely out of view and it works well.
You mind posting a few pics? I have a total of 5 , thats right count em 5 , leather holsters for my BlackBerry Curve because the first ones clip kept breaking so I ordered a fistfull of them off Amazon, lol

Anyways I am using my BlackBerry case for the Omnia , not because I want to but I have yet to find a good case for it yet and I have so many of these BB cases already, anyways I took a leather punch and punched a hole in the back of the case and tied the stylus to it so it hangs behind the case parallel with the belt clip so you cant see it but its always with my phone. Sounds alot like your setup

The size of the Omnia is very similar to that one fruity phone , so I wonder if cases designed for that would work well with the Omnia? Think I'l order one on Amazon and see how it fits.

Last edited by GrandMasterB; 03-04-2009 at 02:14 AM.