PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 01:27 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PointUI 2 Beta Available!

http://www.pointui.com/products/home-2

Come and get it!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:38 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Re: PointUI 2 Beta Available!

Meh. WQVGA support my butt!
Old 02-11-2009, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia / HTC Touch Pro 2

almost.infamous is just getting started

im gonna download t when i get home and give it s try
Old 02-11-2009, 02:34 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

May the Force be with you.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

This looks terribly lame to me. I was hoping for something with a little more of a WOW factor. I'll install it in the next day or two to give it a shot, but the pics are disappointing.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

Last edited by Hafrust; 02-11-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
This looks terribly lame to me. I was hoping for something with a little more of a WOW factor. I'll install it in the next day or two to give it a shot, but the pics are disappointing.
as much as i liked the first version PointUI, i must agree. the looks are a bit disappointing ...the first version seem much more advance and cleaner.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:15 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

The only thing more disappointing than the screenshots is the actual product.

Some nice transitions, but there is no substance to it---its dang near useless in its current form.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05
Carrier: Sprint

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It is lacking a bit. Hopefully more applets and customization awaits. I like it though. Could compete with TF3D with the right changes.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

fastevolutionviii is keeping up the good workfastevolutionviii is keeping up the good work

Man! I was really looking forward to trying it out, but by the sounds of things it isnt very good. I'll wait till a final version is out then and hear what people have to say. Thanks for the heads up guys.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia WM6.5
Carrier: vzw

rgsekula is just getting started

can someone please help me out.

I have downloaded and installed the Pointui.Home2.QVGA.WQVGA.Free.Latest.cab.

twice. I have tried to install it to both my device and my storage and even after soft resets I do not have PointUi as a selection on my today plugins.

The file I downloaded is only 544 kb. what am i doing wrong. i wanna play too

my omnia i910 is hasnt really been modded. just running the samsung today 2 plugin.

any thoughts guys

EDIT: NVR mind. Found the .exe in thru file explorer

edit 2. IMHO this fawking sucks. I like the Samsung today 2 or SPB MS2.1 over this. I guess it "really" doesnt support wqvga

Last edited by rgsekula; 02-11-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia