PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 01:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pink camera??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmass View Post
I think it would be a VERY wise move for various carriers and mobile device manufacturers to pay attention to and be involved in these forums. Primarily as observers but also DO some of the things people are doing and trying and experiencing some of the difficulties and fun things that are out of the normal bounds of their respective corporate boxes.
You are 100% correct!!! I do know a few employees of various carriers that are members here (including this sites very creator and his fiance), and usually they come in with info it really takes insider knowledge to know (like tmc_adio07's informative post earlier).

There are also some development employee's here as well (DashWire for one), and you can usually get very prompt and helpful information on any problems/questions about their product!!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Threadstarter

Cmass is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
You are 100% correct!!! I do know a few employees of various carriers that are members here (including this sites very creator and his fiance), and usually they come in with info it really takes insider knowledge to know (like tmc_adio07's informative post earlier).

There are also some development employee's here as well (DashWire for one), and you can usually get very prompt and helpful information on any problems/questions about their product!!!
Hmmm.....good to know......
Old 01-06-2009, 08:45 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

I took a picture of the sink today.

Lack of pink verified. Just an FYI.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Strange. Very strange.
Well, I'm not sure what to think. You see the pictures I've posted on this thread....
Old 01-07-2009, 03:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

tmc_adio07 is becoming a great contributor

Yeah it's true, VZW doesn't pay me more to promote them or sell their stuff, but everyone has to at least take SOME pride in their word, and I love the people, good guys, every carrier has it's perks and cons too. I'll drop this forum alot, feel free to ask any questions to me. So Cmass, do you like give off a radiation to change it? lol jw.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmc_adio07 View Post
Yeah it's true, VZW doesn't pay me more to promote them or sell their stuff, but everyone has to at least take SOME pride in their word, and I love the people, good guys, every carrier has it's perks and cons too. I'll drop this forum alot, feel free to ask any questions to me. So Cmass, do you like give off a radiation to change it? lol jw.
I just photographed my hand in the dark with the camera - and low and behold, perhaps there IS something strange about my physiology that is causing problems!

Old 01-07-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

tmc_adio07 is becoming a great contributor

LMFAO!! HOLY SH!T! This is one hell of a weird topic, has it always been like that?
Old 01-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Lurker

bart122 is a n00b

Just for your info. I have mailed Samsung Netherlands my complain and a blank photo showing teh color effects. I got reply form Samsung that I can send my device to their repair center (2 weeks without omnia, bummer). No hassles, not many words, just a polite mail to send it to them. So Samsung service here is Okay.

Bart
Old 01-08-2009, 06:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung SCH-i910 Omnia

wtherrell is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post

So..................no pink sink?? I think.

Wait until tomorrow to procrastinate
Old 01-09-2009, 11:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtherrell View Post
So..................no pink sink?? I think.
I think Doctor Seuss is on the loose!!!!!

Seriously though....Cmass....any resolution to this issue yet, or are you still fighting the good fight?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia