PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Intercept
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 03:19 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Android 2.2 December 17th release date confirmed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post

Update: This release is pushed from Google and may be released in waves, so you may
not see it on your device immediately.

Samsung Intercept:12/17 - Samsung Intercept Maintenance...
Yeah I know that...was just curious if anyone got it yet...

Has anyone "intercepted" (pun intended) the url of the Google update.zip so we can flash it manually?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 12-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12/17 - Samsung Intercept Maintenance Release - Android 2.2 (DL05)

my wife got the OTA this morning. Already installed before I cold get excited about snagging the update.zip LOL

Vanilla and 2.2.1 DL05 FWIW.. (I'm in northern Indiana as well)
Old 12-18-2010, 12:28 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Re: 12/17 - Samsung Intercept Maintenance Release - Android 2.2 (DL05)

Froyo download in post #1

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 12-18-2010, 01:08 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: 12/18 - **Download**- Android 2.2 (DL05)

yeah my boy txt me around 11am saying his phone just pushed the OTA... he's bone stock, never rooted...

Im guessing Flash isnt supported????
Old 12-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Re: 12/18 - **Download**- Android 2.2 (DL05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
yeah my boy txt me around 11am saying his phone just pushed the OTA... he's bone stock, never rooted...

Im guessing Flash isnt supported????
I dont think so, not stock at least. Doesnt even show up in the market.
This phone is way to slow for it anyways.imo.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Re: 12/18 - **Official Download**- Android 2.2 (DL05)

News from Sprint:
It has been brought to our attention that some customers may be experiencing issues with the Android 2.2 (Froyo) software upgrade for the Samsung Intercept. Some users have reported their device to be unresponsive after the upgrade is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience while we investigate the issue and get it corrected as quickly as possible.

If you experience issues with your device following the upgrade, please contact Sprint Customer Solutions at 1-888-211-4PCS.”
Old 01-07-2011, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S / Epic 4g

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS
my wife just got the new update OTA from Sprint today. hope it works well and also hope this means that my epic is about to get an update too )

Sent from my Epic 4g using Tapatalk Pro.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Intercept