PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Thumbs up Re: Custom Sigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
what do you think about this?

Yeah that's more like it. Could you make the text on the top a little bigger? Maybe add a little more color?You're definitely on the right track!
Old 08-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Re: Custom Sigs

Also, could you maybe change the text on the top to: I'm a doctor that fixes horns, but not on tv.I think I like that better.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:02 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Also, could you maybe change the text on the top to: I'm a doctor that fixes horns, but not on tv.I think I like that better.

ok ill see what i can do..so you want ''im a doctor that fixes horns, but not on tv''? or do you want "im a doctor that fixes horns"?
Old 08-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Threadstarter

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
Jake044,

How about one with the SMU Mustang logo in the background & a QB handing off the ball to a RB or a LB tackling a RB or crushing a WR.
here you go jrob..

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Talking Re: Custom Sigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
ok ill see what i can do..so you want ''im a doctor that fixes horns, but not on tv''? or do you want "im a doctor that fixes horns"?
The former/first one so it would say:"I'm a doctor that fixes horns, but not on TV" Actually both sound fine. You could play around with it and see what works the best or looks the best. Thanks again man!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

forlornme5 is a n00b

dude, jake, what you're doing is awsome! i'm inspired to work harder at what i'm doing. thanks.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlornme5 View Post
dude, jake, what you're doing is awsome! i'm inspired to work harder at what i'm doing. thanks.
lol no problem
Old 08-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Threadstarter

hd...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
good job on the sig man, Thanks again.
no problem
Old 08-07-2009, 03:26 AM
Threadstarter

i guess you gave up on this, horndoc..?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Tags
app, rom, sigs