PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 08:57 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom Sigs,Avatar, And Backgrounds!

I'm back doin this again so..

If anybody wants a custom sig, avatar, desktop background, or PPC background just let me know, DONT HESITATE TO ASK! . Just give me a brief description and maybe a pic of what you want and ill do it for...

(Im not the best but ill try to make all your guys' request the best to my ability )

Some of my Work:

and if you want to donate to me for my work:

Donate If You Want,Its Not Required.

Last edited by Batman; 02-22-2010 at 03:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Custom Sigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
If anybody wants a custom sig just let me know. Just give me a brief description and maybe a pic of what you want and ill do it for...FREE!
Anything you got, I'll try it and spread the word, I like things like some of the silence looks and themes., Anywhere along those lines.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

how about one for my rom. demolition rom
lol idk what i want, something destructive?
i really dont have any ideas for one so if you could whip something up for me that would be great!
i attached two pictures for some backgrounds i use in my rom.
Thanks man!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg welcomehead.192.jpg (10.2 KB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Default_stwater_480_640.jpg (8.2 KB, 72 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Threadstarter

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ill do my best and ill get them done as quick as i can
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

this sounds cool. lets see what the request looks like and maybe you will get more takers
Old 08-04-2009, 01:20 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Thread Moved to PPC Themes. OP, you should get a lot more traffic now

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Threadstarter

thanks gadget. i thought you gonna have me make you a sig..PHEW! lol

***edit: im stayin at my gf's tonight so ill get to your guys' requests tomorrow.

Last edited by Batman; 08-04-2009 at 01:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:30 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Hey, here's a challenge, Jake make me one with a trombone on it where the handslide moves and it has a ppcgeeks logo that comes out of the bell!! haha That would be cool!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Thread Moved to PPC Themes. OP, you should get a lot more traffic now
Gadgetfreak I gave you a thanks cause I'm using one of your taskbars right now and I dig it!!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Threadstarter

im not very good at makin gifs hd, sorry! lol
Old 08-04-2009, 01:45 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
Ill do my best and ill get them done as quick as i can
thanks man!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Tags
app, rom, sigs