PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 02:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid X
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Theme][TF3D][VGA] BlueThunder v1.0 by TheShade001

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodizzkool01 View Post
QUestion: Was this made specifically for the touch pro? The reason i am asking is because all of the screen shots show only portrait mode and if this theme is only for portrait (and doesnt change the landscape menu icons), Im not too sure how it'll look with my green and black landscape theme
Glad you brought that up. Not necessarily for touch pro only. Unfortunately i did not get to the landscape icons. Won't take me long though. I will update the theme cab on the first post and also add another file with just the landscape icons so you can just add them to the current theme. Sorry about that.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:22 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
Thanks! I updated the first post. You can download the manila files now.
Thanks, it looks really good.
even without using the cab it still added about 15 mb.
and on a diamond running 6.5‚ memory is pretty valuable

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-30-2009, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Thanks, it looks really good.
even without using the cab it still added about 15 mb.
and on a diamond running 6.5‚ memory is pretty valuable
Thanks for the info. I think i may need to make a lighter version for diamonds. Perhaps i will do a version using, only, the Alltel stock files for those short on memory. Here is the difference:

Alltel's stock manila(TP): 136 files - 3mb
Sprint's stock manila(TP): 1,039 files - 13.2mb

There may be a lot of unecessary files though i am not sure. It wouldn't hurt to try since the hard part is done. All i have to do is swap out the graphics. I will try a version only using the Alltel files. Not sure if it will screw the sprint users though. Like i said, won't hurt to try. If it does work then you will save a significant amount of memory. I will try to that within the next couple of days.

Thanks again for the info. It is very helpful.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

enzyme is just getting started

Wow sick nasty theme. I want this so bad. By any chance you have the time or desire to release in a predominately black with gray/silver/white accents. That would be so sex.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:11 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
Thanks for the info. I think i may need to make a lighter version for diamonds. Perhaps i will do a version using, only, the Alltel stock files for those short on memory. Here is the difference:

Alltel's stock manila(TP): 136 files - 3mb
Sprint's stock manila(TP): 1,039 files - 13.2mb

There may be a lot of unecessary files though i am not sure. It wouldn't hurt to try since the hard part is done. All i have to do is swap out the graphics. I will try a version only using the Alltel files. Not sure if it will screw the sprint users though. Like i said, won't hurt to try. If it does work then you will save a significant amount of memory. I will try to that within the next couple of days.

Thanks again for the info. It is very helpful.
Woah! Thats a pretty massive difference!
I really like the theme but with a 6.5 rom I only start out with 55mb of free space, and after installing resco explorer and your theme I was down to 33mb, cutting me WAY to low.
I also think sprint uses music store tab and maybe a few others.
I wouldnt have thought 10mb more but maybe?
Ill be keeping my eye out to see if you release a lite version.
Thanks again man, awesome work!
Old 06-30-2009, 11:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Anyone have a link to the ClearDigital.cab clock?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Anyone have a link to the ClearDigital.cab clock?
couldn't find the link, but i added it to the first post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

squarerootz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to squarerootz

Really great theme TheShade001!! Loving the colors cause they just happen to be the same ones for the Navy (Go Navy!!). Only having one issue with it. Not sure if it's just my TP but I installed it correctly (turn off TF3D in settings, install cab, etc.) but the people tab won't populate at all. I went back, uninstalled, soft reset, re-installed, etc. but it just won't show anything.

At work right now so I can't up a screener but to describe it better, the people tab is totally blank. The wallpaper is there but the + doesn't show up nor the sidebar or other elements that normally show under a contacts picture. I noticed your screens for the people tabe have the TP HD look to them.

Is that what I'm missing? Is there anything I may be doing incorrect or is there another cab I need to have installed that I overlooked?

Oh and if you're looking for a theme creator for tsk files, this one always worked for me when I had a Mogul.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

reissy is a n00b
Smile Re: [Theme][TF3D][VGA] BlueThunder v1.0 by TheShade001

I really like your work. I hope you continue to make great themes like this. Landscape will be nice to have once your done with it. thanks for the skin man.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

reissy is a n00b

If you have anymore cool themes like this let me know. I hope someone makes a cool dj theme. I spin records and would like to see a technics theme. haha
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes