View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:55 PM
TheShade001
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Theme][TF3D][VGA] BlueThunder v1.0 by TheShade001

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfletch12 View Post
Very nice theme. You might look into making a today theme with the same nice blue. Then you could carry that blue across the top and bottom WM screen where the soft keys and icons are. It would blend nice with the TF3D blue. Regardless very nice job, and i can't wait for the TF3D2 version.
Thanks man. I am VERY eager to make a today theme or a tsk file for that reason but haven't had much luck in finding the starting point. I mean i have found several threads but couldn't seem to find the tools i needed.

I did find the dlls that i need to edit for the system tray in WM 6.5 and have the tools edit all the files. I think the only thing i am missing, in order to make a more complete theme, is how to make a standard WM tsk file...LoL. I will continue to search. In the meantime, if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very grateful.