PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: vga iphone theme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
even unlocked you cant really change the theme and you cant really customize it unlike me diamond which is totally customized with 6.5 and manilla if i want it, they dont have some of my favorite apps, i have Sprint which is cdma, and other reasons I don't think its that great.

Also, I found the theme.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481435
btw... once jailbroken an iPhone is 100% customizable. Just no custom roms, or ports from other phones.

Glad you found it, see a little searching goes a long way.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
in the op you dont say its for 6.5, i like to help but that info. could help.
'

btw im running 6.5
Old 06-10-2009, 01:50 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
'

btw im running 6.5
just for that im glad the rockets lost. lol
Old 06-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
btw... once jailbroken an iPhone is 100% customizable. Just no custom roms, or ports from other phones.

Glad you found it, see a little searching goes a long way.
well there you go. I didn't know you could change all the icon pics and the whole look of it etc...since I saw a friend's jailbroken and all it looked like was he changed the background. Either way I like the 6.5/tf3d look a lot more, and as you said you can port other phones' looks.

Not to mention everyone I know has an iphone and I'm the only person rocking a diamond which people are like "what the hell is that?"

as far as usability, I like that I can get all my forex programs and charts, as well as some other programs ive not seen on iphone, although maybe jailbroken ones can run 3rd party apps, idk.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
just for that im glad the rockets lost. lol

yeah kinda hard to win when both your centers are injured and so is your best player (other than yao). Next year baby. I need to replace that with a texans logo anyways since baseball season is over (for the astros)
Old 06-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
well there you go. I didn't know you could change all the icon pics and the whole look of it etc...since I saw a friend's jailbroken and all it looked like was he changed the background. Either way I like the 6.5/tf3d look a lot more, and as you said you can port other phones' looks.

Not to mention everyone I know has an iphone and I'm the only person rocking a diamond which people are like "what the hell is that?"

as far as usability, I like that I can get all my forex programs and charts, as well as some other programs ive not seen on iphone, although maybe jailbroken ones can run 3rd party apps, idk.
Once jailbroken there is access to a whole nother app store, called Cydia. Basically all the apps Apple denied for whatever reason. I dont have an iPhone, but i do own an iPod Touch. Same OS and mine has been jailborken since about a week after i got it. Best thing i ever did. I can now torrent files straight to the iPod, and i dont think i have any of the stock graphics, or sounds for that matter.

But like i previously stated, no custom roms, or phone ports.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

nuuuuts is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
'

btw im running 6.5
i know you found something, but on xda there is an iphone today app, that creates a today screen. It's pretty good. I tried it before flashing to 6.5. Worked well on 6.1 but I haven't tried it on 6.5.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508429

EDIT: According to his demo, it works with 6.5

Last edited by nuuuuts; 06-15-2009 at 03:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Threadstarter

thats still in early development but looks like the best one so far, ill stay tuned, thx.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes