PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
vga iphone theme?

anyone know where I can get a vga iphone theme for my diamond? Id prefer not to have to buy something (mobile shell, etc..) there has to be one that actually works. any ideas?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: vga iphone theme?

try the search, theres plenty out there. google also works. ill just go get one for ya, hold on. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=436867 i think theres one in this link, every theme you can think of. ill look for the link i want also.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 06-10-2009 at 12:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

belive me, ive looked, the link you posted just has tf3d themes. Im running 6.5 and lookin for a good lookin iphone theme I can active on my today settings or what have you (vga that works).
Old 06-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
belive me, ive looked, the link you posted just has tf3d themes. Im running 6.5 and lookin for a good lookin iphone theme I can active on my today settings or what have you (vga that works).

How could you have an iPhone theme on 6.5? what is there to skin other than the wallpaper?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Threadstarter

basically a theme that looks exactly like an iphone, with the buttoms that work and everything. Like Dwizzy's theme if it worked on VGA. its just a different today theme.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
basically a theme that looks exactly like an iphone, with the buttoms that work and everything. Like Dwizzy's theme if it worked on VGA. its just a different today theme.
Well im 99% sure that Dizzy's is Wisbar/Wad, which costs and runs on top of the 6.5, not in place of.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Why not get an iPhone?
Old 06-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Why not get an iPhone?
For the same reason I had the ported Android on my touch. Why buy a whole new phone when you could essentially have two in one?
Old 06-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Why not get an iPhone?

even unlocked you cant really change the theme and you cant really customize it unlike me diamond which is totally customized with 6.5 and manilla if i want it, they dont have some of my favorite apps, i have Sprint which is cdma, and other reasons I don't think its that great.

Also, I found the theme.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481435
Old 06-10-2009, 01:39 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
in the op you dont say its for 6.5, i like to help but that info. could help.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes