PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 10:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
If you want post the one you are trying to download and I will check it out for you, also I haven't said so but I love the Ev/1X icon's you created. They look sharp my man!! Was thinking about using one in taskbar 5 with your permission of course!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mlmnmoyzwm2

That is the one I cant get to work, however, i downloaded your version 3 and it displays 6 bars.

And, of course, you may use some of my icons in your set, just give credit where credit is due.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 01-29-2009, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

akates is just getting started

So I had to replace my HTCVolumeControl.dll in OMJ's 2.00 Diamond ROM because the replacement prevented TF3D from crashing when rotating the screen. I used this one: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1097 and it seems to have worked but it changes my volume icon from the one in tsowentaskbar2 (what OMJ cooks into his ROM) to the one in tsowentaskbar (the gray one). Is there a way to find out what was changed in that HTCVolumeControl.dll to fix the rotation issue and put it in all of the volume icons or at least the tsowen2 one so that it'll again match the rest of my icons? I'm also afraid if I run a .cab to change my icons to another set that i'll lose the fix the .dll I posted has fixed.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Thetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Is the multi notification icon the one [number 4673] in shellres.192.dll??
Yes, it is in shellres.192.dll. If you are wanting to change/replace the icon, you need to go to the Icon Folder. Then go to Folder 30, replace there and it will automatically replace it in 4673 under the Icon Group folder.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Here are some Ev/1x icons I am working on, still tweaking the font but here is a preview. I am doing these in orange and a smoke color as well.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

New activesync icons to better match volume icon style. New multi-message notification icon.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by maesus View Post
hi, may I ask which one of these (posted in the first few posts in pg 1 of this thread) theme/cab that works flawlessly with Landscape mode? (no jump back to Home screen or previous app screen while rotating) This seems to be a common problem with mod with with colored taskbar icons.

Thanks.
That problem was already fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Fantastic Idea - Someone should compile a list of the dll's and corresponding icon numbers
phcanOverbmp.dll

shellres.192.dll / shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

LargeTitleBar.dll

MMSRes_480x640.Dll

outres.192.dll

tapres.192.dll

Notify.dll/Notify.dll.0409.mui

HTCVolumeControl.dll

Last edited by tsowen; 01-29-2009 at 05:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

Hey, tsowen and everyone else...

I think you guys might be interested in this thread, it's customizing the wait cursor...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=462197
Old 01-30-2009, 09:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Thetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Attachment 22401
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALi View Post
I like the multi msg icon as well. I have not been able to get anyones taskbar icons to actually change my stock multi msg icon. If I have 2 msgs. Yes it will show the blue cloud but If I have 3 different notifications it will show the stock white cloud icon. I've tried copying other people shellres but it does nothing.

ALi
I have attached my shellres.192.dll for you. I just tested it with three missed notifications (SMS, email, missed call). My multi-alert icon works correctly, so you can try mine.

Also hoping that misfortune shares his icons or dlls soon. [-o<

EDIT: Removed dll file because it had an old multi-mesage alert...not the one I expected, "the mail bag". I could re-post a multi-message alert, however the problem is that the dll file includes the Start icon that I use, and others may not want it. If someone needs help fixing, let me know and I will try to meet your requirement. Thanks.

Last edited by Thetaman; 01-30-2009 at 03:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
Misfortune, I like that new multi-message icon. Can you post the icon or the dll? Thanks!

--sorry to tease you guys, i didnt know if anyone was going to like them or not..

Last edited by Misfortune; 01-30-2009 at 10:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Agreed. I gave it a stab last night, thinking it may have been a 'read only' problem. No dice. I think I'll start copying all the dll's that aren't clearly named and start going through them. Yikes...
Yeah I did the same, Juggalo says he knows where it is for sure, so I've been waiting and hoping. I read in a thread one time at XDA they could change it but it would only take black/white colors but we have proved them wrong over here just like with the notification where they said it couldn't be changed and we did it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes