PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rezound
Carrier: Verizon

mgdking is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
You need to the correct driver for the TP2 which is here http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=166

As for the 3G symbol I am not sure what is going on why your phone is reading the wrong icon from the tapres.192.dll tonight I will take a look at the taskbar you have and see what is in there. Check back here in the morning for an update/fix to your problem. Also if you visit the Touch Pro 2 forum and view this thread you will find the battery drivers cab file for the TP2 there also http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78019
Thanks for your reply that fixed my battery!! Look forward to hearing if you find something out about the 3G thing! Thanks again!! Hit the thanks button for ya!!!!

Last edited by mgdking; 11-13-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WM 6.5
Carrier: O2

phatair is a n00b

HI,

i have a question for the sdkcerts. is it possible to use the version i used with my "old" HD also with the HD2?
Thanks for your help.
Greetings
Old 11-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Sprint

ihcc2uni is a n00b

I am attempting to design my own and have downloaded the files but don't have the ZIP file password, where do I find where that is posted? Thanks!
Old 11-16-2009, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
You need to the correct driver for the TP2 which is here http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=166

As for the 3G symbol I am not sure what is going on why your phone is reading the wrong icon from the tapres.192.dll tonight I will take a look at the taskbar you have and see what is in there. Check back here in the morning for an update/fix to your problem. Also if you visit the Touch Pro 2 forum and view this thread you will find the battery drivers cab file for the TP2 there also http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78019
tsowen any word on the 3G symbol yet?
Old 11-16-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

is there a different thread or location where the taskbars are for WM 6.5? or all of the ones in this big thread are compatible?
Old 11-16-2009, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mikel81 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
is there a different thread or location where the taskbars are for WM 6.5? or all of the ones in this big thread are compatible?

Noooo use these.

WM6.5 Taskbar Icons>>>> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911

When I tried the ones in this thread I had problems with quickgps icons showing as the signal bar when no data was active.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen

tsowen have you had a chance to fix the 3G symbol yet?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

shaba10k is just getting started

any fix for 3g yet
also the mobile media icon is there on vz imagio wm6.5 tfl 2.0
Old 11-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro 2
Carrier: BASE

Nazert is a n00b

Hey Guys, I'm sorry if this was asked already somewhere but I'm brand new user and I started to read all the posts but 160 pages.... I just have one simpel question. i recently upgraded to WM6.5 The official version from the HTC website for me HTC Touch Pro 2.
A friend mentioned that there is a cool taskbar from Tsowen which indicates the battery life as it shuold and not as Windows made it .

Ive seeen there are lots different versions, which is the last and most compatible version that I would need to download for my phone WM 6.5 Touch pro 2 and will I need to install any other software or just the task bar cab.

Thanks a lot in advance
Old 11-19-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mikel81 is becoming a great contributor

Three posts above yours ^
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes