PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 is my first wm phone
Carrier: VERIZON

lw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

then you need to get the one for samsung omnia.. i thought you had TP2.. sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudvayne622 View Post
What exactly does this cab do? I dont want to install it without knowing what it does. I am using a verizon Omnia I910 with a custom 6.5 Rom that came with a custom taskbar but i just dont like it. I have a black taskbar and was looking for icons that look Metallic.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 is my first wm phone
Carrier: VERIZON

lw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindcontrola View Post
I installed Taskbar 6V2.1 non-lite version. Is there a way to enable TF3D Start Menu or is the Lite version the only way to go? I like the battery meter on the non-lite version.

go to ;; setting- all setting- personal- today- items- check TouchFLO 3D

-
-
Old 10-20-2009, 09:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i770 tp2
Carrier: verizon

BeanAnimal is becoming a great contributor

Okay so I have the VZW TP2 and have installed the 6V2.1

The icons appear in the taskbar, but I no longer have the HTC start menu, the phone has reverted to the WM6.1 classic start menu. How can I get the HTC start menu back? Sorry... I have searched, but 153 pages here and a few hundred others in other threads have become overwhelming.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Ahh I think I got it

LITE version of 6V2.1 does not mess with the manila start menu...

But I don't like the battery icon in the lite version. SO what now? Do I have to change those out individually?

Threads like this are full of information, but very confusing. There really needs to be a condensed version with only the current file sets, explanations and instructions. Too much going on for anybody other than those who have followed along since day 1 to follow.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

new wrinkle...

I installed the nuePOwer CDMA driver listed for the TP2. The registry looks correct. I get a 100% bettery icon on the taskbar, but the battery control panel shows almost zero charge. The phone is almost fully charged.

Help?
Old 10-20-2009, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Sorry for the thread spam, but I figured this out as as well:

As I posted in another 1% battery thread a few minutes ago:

The http://www.nuerom.com site is a complete disaster. It amazes me how people can be so skilled at coding open source and yet so predictably awful at documenting and linking to their source.

For those using a CDMA TP2: (In my case Verizon)

The http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...Build-122.aspx driver is not linked properly at the authors website (or in tons of threads here) and instead the OLD driver is linked to the download page... The CDMA driver linked to the download page at the website and listed for CDMA TP2 is version 1.0 and DOES NOT work at all on the CDMA TP2

THIS IS THE DRIVER NEEDED
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...Build-122.aspx

So if you have a CDMA TP2 and want a 1% battery driver, use the driver above!

Last edited by BeanAnimal; 10-26-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here is Brians BW TaskBar that SOHKis and I edited for CDMA. I have now back ported it completely from 6.5 taskbar to 6.1. i Have also skinned other items that were not skinned before from Brian. Here it is,
http://www.4shared.com/file/14196627...kBar_CDMA.html

and original thread is here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562251
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Alright everyone sorry for the absence as I have been swamped but I hope to start getting my hands dirty once again in taskbars. Anyways I will look through the thread and try and answer most questions as soon as I can.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thought i posted this Q already but couldn't find it. But can anyone shine some light on icons here. I'm trying to get updated nice qvga set but with original small wm6.5 wait cursor, unless someone has a better suggestion for wait cursor, as opposed to this huge one I put in there. Problem is, when extracting the bitmaps from an "original" dll, they come out 80x80. Is this not an original or do i need to resize each bitmap. If so, which size will look regular?
Attached Files
File Type: rar shellres.96frontspeek.rar (209.6 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-24-2009, 09:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung OmniaPro B7610
Carrier: T-Mobile

Anganiel is a n00b

Hi guys,

just want to ask, if somebody had tried incredible tsowen's taskbars on Samsung OmniaPro B7610 aka Samsung Louvre. I tried them (several versions) but was unable to get Bluetooth icon, GSM icon and Edge icon working. It was greyed out like it was somewhere here in this post.

If somebody can link me to working cab or dlls, I would appreciate it.

Anganiel
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes