PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Themes (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Custom Taskbar (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514)

kjhadfield 05-16-2009 02:04 AM

Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolsac32 (Post 911195)
Oh snap!!! u live in hawaii? me too, i play football for the university of hawaii. lol check out my UH Start icon in my RhodiumPro Rom thread. ima try to use ur taskbar in my new release. i cant wait for it lol. its the best one out

yea in HI, i love this island, such beauty!

i see your on a pro, so if u want the tb in your rom upload ur stock dlls, it will be easier 4 me...

thanks, i'm glad you like the tb

coolsac32 05-16-2009 08:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kjhadfield (Post 918050)
yea in HI, i love this island, such beauty!

i see your on a pro, so if u want the tb in your rom upload ur stock dlls, it will be easier 4 me...

thanks, i'm glad you like the tb

Here are the wm 6.5 .dlls for the touch pro. they arent stock but they are working on my phone now. i want to keep my start icon and X/ok icons but do your magic with the rest of them. thanx alot.

p.s. there are two sets just incase you run into bugs on one of them (which is not likely) :)

kjhadfield 05-16-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolsac32 (Post 918221)
Here are the wm 6.5 .dlls for the touch pro. they arent stock but they are working on my phone now. i want to keep my start icon and X/ok icons but do your magic with the rest of them. thanx alot.

p.s. there are two sets just incase you run into bugs on one of them (which is not likely) :)

i assumed that you wanted a vga version (6.1) since we are in the custom tb 6.1. but once i finish i'll post in the respected forum custom tb 6.5.

kjhadfield 05-16-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolsac32 (Post 918221)

also you realize that your start icon, x/ok icon are stock? you said you didnt want me to change them but there is nothing done to them. is that how you wanted it (stock)?

coolsac32 05-16-2009 05:36 PM

whoops i forgot it was the 6.1 thread. but i have the shellres.409.dll that contains the start and x/ok icons. but if u skin those in the shellres then i think they will override mine

kjhadfield 05-16-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolsac32 (Post 918911)
whoops i forgot it was the 6.1 thread. but i have the shellres.409.dll that contains the start and x/ok icons. but if u skin those in the shellres then i think they will override mine

oh ok gotcha

coolsac32 05-16-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjhadfield (Post 918915)
oh ok gotcha

thanx alot for all your help :)

extensive 05-16-2009 08:11 PM

im trying to change my start menu text but i cant find the string value 321.

any idea what im doing?

edit: actually i dont even ahve a shellres.dll.0409.mui but i have a shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

regardless its not in there.

Change Start Text

1. Unsign your shellres.dll.0409.mui
2. Open it in one of these three Reshack / PE Explorer / Restoratorand go to string value 321 and change the name from Start to whatever you want.

coolsac32 05-16-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extensive (Post 919159)
im trying to change my start menu text but i cant find the string value 321.

any idea what im doing?

edit: actually i dont even ahve a shellres.dll.0409.mui but i have a shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

regardless its not in there.

Change Start Text

1. Unsign your shellres.dll.0409.mui
2. Open it in one of these three Reshack / PE Explorer / Restoratorand go to string value 321 and change the name from Start to whatever you want.

open it with reshack. no need to change the name to open it. just go to all files when opening a project then find the shellres****.mui file. it will open it if it is compatible. it worked for me.

kjhadfield 05-16-2009 09:39 PM

@ coolsac

check your pm, before i go further into the dlls

thanks