PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Themes (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Custom Taskbar (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514)

tsowen 05-29-2009 07:14 PM

Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:

Originally Posted by apaquette0069 (Post 943575)
TSOWEN - you got a PM if you could please hook us up with the .psd files like you said ??? or maybe .png ?? thanks for everything!!!!!

Not ready yet, when they are 100% to my satisfaction I will release them as .png's on special request I will give them as a .psd

Trident 05-30-2009 01:29 AM

I've been checking in but haven't seen a new 6.3 taskbar for WM6.5 users.
Is it there and I just missed it or not released yet?

Krizza 05-30-2009 01:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the great taskbar!!! Love it....just donated (to you and to PPC Geeks both)...coffee fiend here as well, thanks for all of your work.....you rock!

BRIVERS73 05-30-2009 01:44 AM

Now this is slick! Great work as always Tsowen! :headbang:

tsowen 05-30-2009 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krizza (Post 944249)
Thanks for the great taskbar!!! Love it....just donated (to you and to PPC Geeks both)...coffee fiend here as well, thanks for all of your work.....you rock!

Thanks myfriend although I do love a good cup of coffee I am saving the money to purchase the full version of PE Explorer for my home computer which comes out to $129.99 so I already grabbed WINCE Cab Manager which was $99.99 also this is why business has been slow lol after the 30 day trial was over.

I am working on getting the update out for WM 6.5 of the taskbar 6 version just a few icons left on it. Also working on a new taskbar with 100% all custom icons from myself with some collaboration from my brother from another mother 12aon at XDA, ETA on this is unknown but hope to have it done soon. Sorry no previews this time either haha.......

tsowen 05-30-2009 03:06 AM

Also can I clear the air just a little here since someone asked me in a PM do I only help those who donate to me, the answer is no. I try to help out everyone here as much as possible or as time permits. If I have not answered you in a PM I am sorry and appologize upfront. My soul being here is to help this community and ensure everyone has some custom icons that work correctly. I do have a donation button in my signature and this is basically so I can cover the cost of software I use to create these, edit the dll's and cab them up. I do get a donation here and there and I do appreciate it, but I will never require it nor ask for it. With Photoshop and the above mentioned software in my previous post you can see its not cheap. I don't use warez or hacked versions so please don't offer as well. Between work, family, being a mod here and XDA there are times I don't have time to respond to every PM but I do try and if I haven't responded I can promise the Pm is still in my inbox and I will get back to you. Feel free to shoot me another one if you think I forgot about you.

Please just be patient with me and I promise to get you fixed up or point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Terry

apaquette0069 05-30-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsowen (Post 943643)
Not ready yet, when they are 100% to my satisfaction I will release them as .png's on special request I will give them as a .psd

thanks alot man i cant wait take care!!!

apaquette0069 05-30-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsowen (Post 944338)
Also can I clear the air just a little here since someone asked me in a PM do I only help those who donate to me, the answer is no. I try to help out everyone here as much as possible or as time permits. If I have not answered you in a PM I am sorry and appologize upfront. My soul being here is to help this community and ensure everyone has some custom icons that work correctly. I do have a donation button in my signature and this is basically so I can cover the cost of software I use to create these, edit the dll's and cab them up. I do get a donation here and there and I do appreciate it, but I will never require it nor ask for it. With Photoshop and the above mentioned software in my previous post you can see its not cheap. I don't use warez or hacked versions so please don't offer as well. Between work, family, being a mod here and XDA there are times I don't have time to respond to every PM but I do try and if I haven't responded I can promise the Pm is still in my inbox and I will get back to you. Feel free to shoot me another one if you think I forgot about you.

Please just be patient with me and I promise to get you fixed up or point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Terry

you are the greatest thanks for everything you do for us here and over at XDA!!!!!!

Ron M 05-30-2009 07:09 PM

TWOSEN .....THANKS AGAIN ......the e with a grey square is fixed to the blue ev one , but alltel upgraded in my city, when the phone is stock the icon says ra ..a step above evdo do you have a icon for that?
also the signal meter still does the same....with 1. 2. 3. bars of strength i get the stock icon. with 0 bars of strength i get your blue one samething with the internet .can you help please.

my orignal post to you is on page 109 no. 1082

i will be donating for your help to myself and to countless others thanks for your time and skill

puff 05-30-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsowen (Post 943205)
Yeah great program but with that and WinCE Cab Maker your looking at close to $200 in software

You can use reshack but to me IMO it is not as good of a program.

Yeah, reshack works fine for some things, but i discovered that when trying to swap out files on the bronzeres.dll file, i had to get PE Explorer in order to successfully make those icons changes. After using both pr0g I would most definitely agree with you that PE Explorer is the better of the two programs. ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsowen (Post 944326)
Thanks myfriend although I do love a good cup of coffee I am saving the money to purchase the full version of PE Explorer for my home computer which comes out to $129.99 so I already grabbed WINCE Cab Manager which was $99.99 also this is why business has been slow lol after the 30 day trial was over.

Yes, these pr0gs can get expensive!!! (and right now cant afford excess expenses)

I found a freeware cab making software here called QuickCab 2.0 but its prolly not near as robust as WinCE Cab Manager...
personally though I'd rather just the individual dll's or an OEM, but hey that's just me :D