PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Fruzion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HOW TO: Customize TouchFLO3D / Manila Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Great start. I see why you said its a "bear" to change. I must be really weird. I like the yellow icons.

FYI: Pretty cool that it caught the PM I sent you.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/richmosp/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/richmosp/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/richmosp/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]
You might want to actually upload those pictures...
Old 11-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

You need to set either (and recommended both) your phone or computer to Show All Files.

On the PC side, open My Computer and go to Tools > Folder Options > View tab. Scroll about half-way down the list until you see "Hidden Files and Folders". Select "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files". Apply and OK.

On the phone side, open your File Explorer and go to Menu > Show All Files.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Both of those things are done... It's really wierd. I can even see some .vol files on my storage card, but when I move a .dll to it, the computer won't display it, though my phone will, and if my phone won't display my computer will... unfortunately it is neither in this case
Old 11-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level

On the phone... Start > Settings > Connections > USB to PC... is it set for ActiveSync or Storage Card? Try setting it to ActiveSync for now, if it's not already.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

8rave8 is a n00b

@ Goodthings
Thank you !
its refreshing to find a poster that uses his personal time and effort to help others by making guides like this, as well as your clean up.
I have not yet installed clean up or messed around with customizeing my touch pro, but now as a noodb I feel,
THANKS TO YOUR TIME, EFFORT, AND CONTRIBUTIONS that I can now tackle this stuff as a noob. From here I can grow, So thanks.
Its very refresing.
I have only been posting here for a few days and although there has been some effort to help or answer questions Ive seen lots of egocentric responces or very few responses at all.

In my veiw you represent what a forum should be.. a community that helps and shares info with all......
Even noobs like me that want to learn how to do new things.
Thanks allot ill go play around with your goodies
Rave

Last edited by 8rave8; 11-13-2008 at 08:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
On the phone... Start > Settings > Connections > USB to PC... is it set for ActiveSync or Storage Card? Try setting it to ActiveSync for now, if it's not already.
ActiveSync, I always use ActiveSync
Old 11-13-2008, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Is it possible for you to post yours and let us mod it to our will?
Old 11-14-2008, 01:07 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

All the files you need are already posted above!
Old 11-14-2008, 01:27 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

i would like to add two more little mail icon onto the mail tab of TF3D. Righ now myYahoo mail doesnt show up on it and I'm sure my work email work when I sent it up tomorrow.

FYI: does anyone know how to setup a mail account on the TP for a Novel Groupwise account? dont ask me why but thats what my job uses

Old 11-14-2008, 04:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

asuh is just getting started

GoodThings, dude you rock! Thanks for all your hard work.

Might I suggest you make as many screenshots with your tutorials as possible? The more you make, the easier it is to visualize or understand how to make these changes. It also allows people to know what they are changing to.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes