PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 04:57 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone WAD2 QVGA Theme by Torx-Tevelopment

the errors are because the apps arent targeted to the icon properly, its going to be different for everyone and most of everyones will have to tweak this to their liking.

you need to go into author mode, tap and hold on the icon, choose properties and point to the right application of your choosing.

i'll update the faq about that because i forgot to add it into the readme.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:35 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Great job!!!!! It looks better than ever...... Looking forward to seeing what els you come up with. Again looks awsome.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 10-09-2008, 07:32 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

very sexy jdume

EDIT: wait a tick your torx rofl

I figured id leave the first up for ****s and giggles

Old 10-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

zkush is a n00b

nice theme! i just have 2 questions. how do i remap the settings button to my pnes settings, and how do i access the task manager
Old 10-09-2008, 11:23 AM
Lurker

knightkeeper00 is a n00b

Torx, thank you so much! Great work.

Only issue is with the WindowsMediaPlayer... it cannot find the IPOD skins. I have placed the files in the correct spot (at least I think), \Program Files\Windows Media Player\<skin files>.

When I go into WMP and click the Skins tab, it searches for a few seconds and only seems to find the default portrait skin. Something amiss here?

This is the last issue on my list of to-do's...any ideas?
Old 10-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Lurker

knightkeeper00 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightkeeper00 View Post
Torx, thank you so much! Great work.

Only issue is with the WindowsMediaPlayer... it cannot find the IPOD skins. I have placed the files in the correct spot (at least I think), \Program Files\Windows Media Player\<skin files>.

When I go into WMP and click the Skins tab, it searches for a few seconds and only seems to find the default portrait skin. Something amiss here?

This is the last issue on my list of to-do's...any ideas?

FALSE ALARM! I copied the VGA files instead of the QVGA files. Am able to use the iPod skin now.

Thanks again, this looks great!
Old 10-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to djsiva

Great job on the skin. I do have one quick question; is there something that would be causing WAD2 not to maintain the running program when switched to landscape?

I get to a point where I need to open up the keyboard to type something, and it goes to the default landscape desktop that I have chosen.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Diamond Pro

mtb29er is just getting started

when I go to your theme and select it the screen is messed up. No icons just grey boxes with title under them and black backround? tried restarting didnt help. Default theme works fine
Old 10-09-2008, 05:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

Brad1279 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
when I go to your theme and select it the screen is messed up. No icons just grey boxes with title under them and black backround? tried restarting didnt help. Default theme works fine
yeah i am having the same exact issue, i have a mogul, i thought it was just the memory, i know i have them in the correct area, i have mine installed on the storage card, would that be an issue thank u
Old 10-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad1279 View Post
yeah i am having the same exact issue, i have a mogul, i thought it was just the memory, i know i have them in the correct area, i have mine installed on the storage card, would that be an issue thank u
This is because you located the folders in the wrong location. In WAD2, in author mode, you can click and hold on the "grey boxes", go to "properties" and look at the normal and pressed image paths. As you will see, they are pathed to \program files\lakeridge\wisbar advance desktop\themes\iphone icons......so unless you want to repath everything you need to stick the files in that location.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes