PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking for Glowing Vista gif file

Does anyone know that glowing orb(the one that looks like it has rays of light coming off it) when you first boot your Vista machine?

I am looking for that glowing orb as a gif(preferably 240x320 resolution).

If anyone has this file or knows where I can find it I will be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Dan.

Old 07-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: Looking for Glowing Vista gif file

this one?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

or this one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vista.jpg (16.9 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Retired Staff

or...this one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vistalogosound.jpg (11.5 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-06-2008, 11:36 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Those are some great images but I'm actually looking for something like this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b_TfGFJlGWE&feature=related

You see I want it animated so I can use it as the startup animation in my ROM. (You know, that ROM of mine you love so much? lol)

Last edited by DHarvey; 07-06-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Retired Staff

even better...
Old 07-06-2008, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
even better...
That is better but I really wanted to get an animated one like the youtube video I posted above. I'm searching everywhere and can't find it for the life of me.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Retired Staff

Old 07-06-2008, 11:47 AM
Retired Staff

you can use fireworks to slow it down...i just did a reboot of my entire system and have not had the chance to install it
Old 07-06-2008, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
you can use fireworks to slow it down...i just did a reboot of my entire system and have not had the chance to install it
Your name says it all!!! Thats EXACTLY what I was looking for. What do you mean by fireworks?

EDIT:: You mean Adobe Fireworks. I'm a poor to be buying a $300 dollar program right now but thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited by DHarvey; 07-06-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes