PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for Glowing Vista gif file

ive been known to come thru in a pinch give me a few and ill install fireworks and fix it for you

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ive been known to come thru in a pinch give me a few and ill install fireworks and fix it for you
Any chance while you're at it you can bake it 240x320 resolution without skewing the animation as well?

Awesome man. You got a paypal? You should set up a donate button and as soon as I get my bank account verified on paypal I'm buying you a beer!

Anyways, I'll be back to pick this up later. Time for me to go play with MY wife's juggs.

Last edited by DHarvey; 07-06-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

i need not any donations just keep contributing to the board but thank you anyways
Old 07-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Retired Staff

Old 07-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Retired Staff

hows that a for a bit of fancy...
Old 07-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Retired Staff

readjusted the timing a bit
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
readjusted the timing a bit
Is there was a way to make one just like this but now skewed? And possibly add more frames for a smoother animation?

Sorry I'm kinda picky but I'm personally using this ROM myself and I'm trying to get the perfect animation so when I release v.1.0 I want to unveil the perfect startup animation.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Retired Staff

unfortunately gif only allows for 256 colours...as far as adding frames i can do that...
Old 07-06-2008, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
unfortunately gif only allows for 256 colours...as far as adding frames i can do that...
What I meant by not skewing is can you maybe cut the sides off instead of resizing it and thanks a ton for all of your help man.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Retired Staff

better???
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes