PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 08:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, Droid
Carrier: Sprint, Verizon

nikeguy208 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Theme for SPB Mobile Shell 2.1

Hey Guys, I downloaded the software and I cant get it to transfer to my phone. What are the steps to get it on your phone...?
Appreciate any help.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
Their is no settings or hacks to add your city to the list. If you want your city to show you to incorporate SPB Weather into MS. I find that MS Weather and SPB Weather are are very inaccurate. Because of this I use WeatherPanel or SBSH Pocket Weather on my today screen. I just swipe down to exit MS to bring up my weather and with anothe swipe I'm right back in MS.

Is it possible to integrate Weather Panel directly into MS? Like have the weather tab use WP instead?
Old 08-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
Is it possible to integrate Weather Panel directly into MS? Like have the weather tab use WP instead?
The only weather program you can integrate into MS is SPB Weather. You can put WeatherPanel into a MS tab, but that has nothing to do with integrating into MS.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 08-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
The only weather program you can integrate into MS is SPB Weather. You can put WeatherPanel into a MS tab, but that has nothing to do with integrating into MS.

That's good enough for me, thanks =)
Old 08-05-2008, 12:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Afternoon all,

I am playing around with this and so I really like it but would like to know if a couple things are possible:

1) Instead of the Calendar on the Today screen could I have my PIM's Today plugin showing? If so how do I customize this?

2) How do I customize the screen where tools and such are? I would like to have some custom icons showing?

3) Does anyone have the WMP icon showing in the top left corner? How do I get rid of it?

4) How do I make this the default at startup?

Thanks for the assist.

Steve
Old 08-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

playboi is a n00b

i can't get any of them to work on the 800w, but 2.1 least works

can someone figure this out?
Old 08-19-2008, 01:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

media58 is a n00b

I would like to update my ROM and, of course, re-install this Diamond Theme. Is there a way to keep my current configuration and setup? For example, I would like to keep the folders and programs structure, contacts, etc. Please advise...
Old 08-21-2008, 12:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

tacke is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Well it starts "automatically" when your phone wakes. You can also activate it via the start bar/tap and drag process.

late,
Coz
Sorry, but could you explain it in more details in regard to start bar/tap and drag process?

Thanks
Old 08-21-2008, 11:31 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

it's a nice theme but the new spb shell screwed up my touch phone and i had to re-flash the rom. you can get your touch or most other ppc's to look exactly like the diamond with hhc and a few cabs without the need of spb and other software. just do a search on xda to change the look of your ppc to that of the diamond.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

stifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to stifiling

has anybody been able to get this updated version working?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...402021&page=77

i can get it loaded on my mogul but the touch screen is off. there's also some gagaza modifications to get the start menu to be visible in the skin as well. but i'm having probs with that too.

anybody tried this one with success??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes