PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 02:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

hareram is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My OSX Leopard Theme V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
when u switch to landscape it stays at the same height and width and creates a scroll bar.

dwizzy130
thanks to the developers and thank you for uploading the files...

is it no going to give any problems to my diamond no.. .. . .?
Old 06-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Lurker

itti4ever is a n00b
Re: Mac OS X Leopard theme V2.0 by dwizzy130 (1/12/09)

i use htc diamond 2

can these themes work on him .
Old 07-05-2009, 03:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond I

jazzology is a n00b

it doesnt support w/t my HTC DIAMOND I
after i download rltoday ...the icon too small & cannot adjust the size
do u hv one in TF3D config? i already pm u ,thnk u so much

i lv ur theme! xD
Old 07-05-2009, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

blockburner28 is a n00b

Thanks dwizzy
Old 07-28-2009, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache
Carrier: Verizon

Solarpolitiks is just getting started

Dwizzy can I have a png of the wallpaper used? I am porting this theme to WAD2 and need just the image file.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=76429
Thats where I am so far.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:55 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarpolitiks View Post
Dwizzy can I have a png of the wallpaper used? I am porting this theme to WAD2 and need just the image file.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=76429
Thats where I am so far.
Sure.
Here is the portrait one:

Landscape:

If you need anything else i'd be glad to provide it.

dwizzy130

Old 07-28-2009, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thank you very much. This will probably be all I need. I already edited the images in the rlToday theme so I can use them in WAD2. Thanks again and great theme.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:13 PM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Thank you very much. This will probably be all I need. I already edited the images in the rlToday theme so I can use them in WAD2. Thanks again and great theme.
Yea no problem dude. I took a look at your progress and I really like it. That is what I wanted my theme to be like originally, and I almost made it in WAD2 but I wanted to use something that barely used any RAM (because I was on my Titan back then) so I settled with rlToday. So thanks for making this theme all that it should have been.

dwizzy130
Old 07-28-2009, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Yea no problem dude. I took a look at your progress and I really like it. That is what I wanted my theme to be like originally, and I almost made it in WAD2 but I wanted to use something that barely used any RAM (because I was on my Titan back then) so I settled with rlToday. So thanks for making this theme all that it should have been.

dwizzy130
Thanks for the kind words man. I completely understand what your saying about ram. I am using the Apache so when I go into my heavy use of the device I turn off WAD2 because it uses a pretty good amount of ram.
Anyways I think I am about done with the theme. I put a video on my thread so people can see how it all works. Now I just have to add some notifiers and maybe change an icon or two.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:59 PM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words man. I completely understand what your saying about ram. I am using the Apache so when I go into my heavy use of the device I turn off WAD2 because it uses a pretty good amount of ram.
Anyways I think I am about done with the theme. I put a video on my thread so people can see how it all works. Now I just have to add some notifiers and maybe change an icon or two.

I am on the Touch Pro now. My Titan's D-pad crapped out on me and Sprint was out of Titans so they gave me a TP. I do still have a Verizon Apache that I got off my friend for %10 so I use it to mess around with QVGA stuff everyone in a while.lol I just watched the video and WOW! I love how the Stcks actually pop out and everything. I may put it on my Apache!lol I also noticed you had 6.5 on your phone. What build is it? I have 21501 on my Apache...

dwizzy130
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes