PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC

kamal.kantech is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mac OS X Leopard theme V2.0 by dwizzy130 (1/12/09)

I am using H T C touch, The I phone theme has big icons and that is over lapping my entire skin and there is a scroll bar to
Old 04-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Lurker

chetansonar84 is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Mac OS X Leopard theme V2.0 by dwizzy130 (1/12/09)

Hello,

I have also tried to install the theme but I only got the MAC OS screen, not getting any icons on the main desktop. Also not found
rlToday option in Settings\Today\Items to check.

I have used http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1231808508 URL to download the package.

Please suggest something ....

Regards,
Chetan
Old 04-14-2009, 05:53 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetansonar84 View Post
Hello,

I have also tried to install the theme but I only got the MAC OS screen, not getting any icons on the main desktop. Also not found
rlToday option in Settings\Today\Items to check.

I have used http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1231808508 URL to download the package.

Please suggest something ....

Regards,
Chetan
What setup are you running?
ie: Phone, ROM etc..?

dwizzy130

Old 04-20-2009, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TMobile Wing
Carrier: TMobile

psunate77 is just getting started

I also can't find the rltoday in the items area...

I am using TmObile Wing, WM6
Old 04-30-2009, 03:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 850 Pro

JonAllen816 is a n00b

Hey Dwizzy, Love the themes man - keep up the good work!

I have the Treo 850 Pro and everything installed fine from the cab - I mean I had to throw the nobottombar.exec in the startup folder, but no big deal - that got rid of the softkeys... now my issue is with the Sprint bar that has the Wifi & BT icons it is pushing the rlToday down and creating a scroll bar - how can I get the Sprint icon off my today screen? reg-edits? or is there a cab for this?

- I know this is probably answered elsewhere but I figured you'd be the man to ask.

Also, the theme is awesome, but if I could make some suggestions...
could you change the Windows Start Icon to the Mac icon and make the rest of the windows toolbar look like the mac one you already have?
OR
could you just get rid of the mac toolbar all-together? cuz its kinda redundant

Thanks in Advance.
- Jon
Old 04-30-2009, 07:31 PM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonAllen816 View Post
Hey Dwizzy, Love the themes man - keep up the good work!

I have the Treo 850 Pro and everything installed fine from the cab - I mean I had to throw the nobottombar.exec in the startup folder, but no big deal - that got rid of the softkeys... now my issue is with the Sprint bar that has the Wifi & BT icons it is pushing the rlToday down and creating a scroll bar - how can I get the Sprint icon off my today screen? reg-edits? or is there a cab for this?

- I know this is probably answered elsewhere but I figured you'd be the man to ask.

Also, the theme is awesome, but if I could make some suggestions...
could you change the Windows Start Icon to the Mac icon and make the rest of the windows toolbar look like the mac one you already have?
OR
could you just get rid of the mac toolbar all-together? cuz its kinda redundant

Thanks in Advance.
- Jon
Hey, thanks for the feedback. I know the double task bar is redundant... I designed this theme a very long time ago and just never published it until one of my friends asked me to.
The future of this theme is kind of cloudy, I recently moved up to the Touch pro so I don't think I will be designing any more qvga themes... although I do have an XV6700 so when I get time again, I might be able to make more... Who knows.
Configuring it yourself is pretty easy.
rlToday uses an XML file which basically uses an X and Y coordinate system to tell it where to put everything.
You can edit it using notepad on a PC.
If you need help editing it, I might be able to make a special one for you if you can't figure it out.
Hope this helps,

dwizzy130
Old 05-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: windows mobile

bobbin71 is a n00b

hey dwizzy, is it possible to configure the themes height and width? =D thx.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: windows mobile

bobbin71 is a n00b

hey dwizzy, is it possible to configure the themes height and width? if so, how does that work. haha.=D thx.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:06 PM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbin71 View Post
hey dwizzy, is it possible to configure the themes height and width? if so, how does that work. haha.=D thx.

It is possible by editing the xml file's coodinates. But the images will not resize with it... What do you need to change?

dwizzy130
Old 05-22-2009, 12:48 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

any idea when/if you'll be making a vga version?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes