PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

madman16420 is keeping up the good workmadman16420 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to madman16420
Re: How to: Replace WM Splash/Boot Screen

i got one for you if u could no rush u can take your time i love the ones u made me so far but if u could make this one for me ...if u could make the waves move or the some thing with the sky and if u could make the that dose not move thanks btw it is for the mogulu do some bomb a** work bro

Old 08-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman16420 View Post
i got one for you if u could no rush u can take your time i love the ones u made me so far but if u could make this one for me ...if u could make the waves move or the some thing with the sky and if u could make the that dose not move thanks btw it is for the mogulu do some bomb a** work bro
thanks, I will work something up in the next couple of days....
Old 08-28-2008, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mannyhernz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
Are you looking for something like this?
If so, then I will clean it up a bit, but for the moment you gots one

dude this looks awesome!!!...only thing is can you make it smaller???..other than that its awesome!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:50 AM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyhernz View Post
dude this looks awesome!!!...only thing is can you make it smaller???..other than that its awesome!
Sure can, that was just the "rough draft" to see if that is what you were looking for.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:01 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

thanks for the awesome work, however I have yet to get any animations to work on my mogul. is this due to different file names? if so could you package some of these for us titan's?
Old 08-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
thanks for the awesome work, however I have yet to get any animations to work on my mogul. is this due to different file names? if so could you package some of these for us titan's?
as far as I know it's the same file location. If somebody who has a Mogul/Titan could double check for me, the registry key is:
HLKM\Software\HTC\StartUpAnimation\
Old 08-28-2008, 09:27 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

well, I have 2, 1=no2chem 5069-k 2=no2chem pre-8
just realizing it could be more rom related..

#1 I don't see anything for this.
#2 there is a HKLM\software\htc\HTCAnimation (startupGif=\windows\animated.gif, startupWav=\windows\BootUpHTC.wav, ShutDownAsStartup=(1) )

not sure if it's from software I have installed (both are not set up the same)
also I tried more of your splash/animation cab's on #2, only tried a few with #1

something else i noticed is that some of your cabs, sometimes ask for a reboot while others do not...

hope it helps... (i'm headed out for the evening, so I can't test more for ya till later.)

edit; forgot to make it clear that for the most part the splash screens work.

Last edited by shaggylive; 08-28-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
well, I have 2, 1=no2chem 5069-k 2=no2chem pre-8
just realizing it could be more rom related..

#1 I don't see anything for this.
#2 there is a HKLM\software\htc\HTCAnimation (startupGif=\windows\animated.gif, startupWav=\windows\BootUpHTC.wav, ShutDownAsStartup=(1) )

not sure if it's from software I have installed (both are not set up the same)
also I tried more of your splash/animation cab's on #2, only tried a few with #1

something else i noticed is that some of your cabs, sometimes ask for a reboot while others do not...

hope it helps... (i'm headed out for the evening, so I can't test more for ya till later.)

edit; forgot to make it clear that for the most part the splash screens work.
actually that does help, not sure if it's the ROM or not, but the animated startup screen is a different file name for you. I will make new cabs for you, just let me know which ones you want.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Alltel

hammondfra is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
here ya go
hey that splash screen cab you made up for me, it was great until I had to hard reset my phone...went to re-install this .cab for the splash...and now it is shrunk and off center (left top to be exact now)...what the heck happened? any clue maybe? if not I will hunt down something else for a splash screen...

I had a fortune cookie the other day and it said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'.
Old 08-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammondfra View Post
hey that splash screen cab you made up for me, it was great until I had to hard reset my phone...went to re-install this .cab for the splash...and now it is shrunk and off center (left top to be exact now)...what the heck happened? any clue maybe? if not I will hunt down something else for a splash screen...

hhhm the only thing the .cab does is copies the files and renames it to the appropriate file name....
Are you using a diff ROM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes