PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like my Theme?
Yes 1,158 47.54%
No 69 2.83%
Havent tried it yet, but looks interesting. 1,209 49.63%
Voters: 2436. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC P3600

ub4u is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question how to remove today plugin on a virtual page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
make sure weatherpanel is disabled(unchecked) in your TODAY plugins.
then it'll show up in the page properties layout

any plugin that you want to use in WAD, make sure its disabled in TODAY plugins options
I have checked all the method including the guide by author site how to remove the today plugins on a vitual page ... the author is refering to a properties menu when you tap on the page ... but i cant see any ...

my question is i have selected one of the today plugin to display on the main page but now i cant seem to remove it ... there is no option available to remove a today plugin from a virtual page on WAD

only plugins can be added ... what about removing them...???

thanks in advance

Last edited by ub4u; 01-05-2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: mis-spell
Old 01-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279
Quote:
Originally Posted by ub4u View Post
I have checked all the method including the guide by author site how to remove the today plugins on a vitual page ... the author is refering to a properties menu when you tap on the page ... but i cant see any ...

my question is i have selected one of the today plugin to display on the main page but now i cant seem to remove it ... there is no option available to remove a today plugin from a virtual page on WAD

only plugins can be added ... what about removing them...???

thanks in advance
Listen, first off, make sure you're in author mode. Now, holdd your stylus down on an empty space to bring up the menu. Where it says "Page", go to the bottom and go to properties, click on the plugin, and click remove. Make sure you're clicking on a completely empty spot. If its a plugin that takes up the entire screen, you might wanna remove it from the WM today settings screen. I'll post some screenshots later if it'll help
Old 01-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC P3600

ub4u is a n00b
Question thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones7279 View Post
Listen, first off, make sure you're in author mode. Now, holdd your stylus down on an empty space to bring up the menu. Where it says "Page", go to the bottom and go to properties, click on the plugin, and click remove. Make sure you're clicking on a completely empty spot. If its a plugin that takes up the entire screen, you might wanna remove it from the WM today settings screen. I'll post some screenshots later if it'll help
Many thanks ajones for your help, yeah i found it .... sorry i am new to all this...i got another question my WA3 themes dont work... i have installed Trox themes to the correct location ... both dark and light but still WA3 wont let me click ok ... after selecting it ... at the end to close the application i had to click cancel.

thanks in advance
Old 01-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

CMeys is keeping up the good workCMeys is keeping up the good work
Okay, an update as to my whole screen going blank (black) when the phone been sitting and charging for a few hours. I have found that with it in this state, if I go to Programs-WAD-Next page, all comes back.

Could this have to do with the fact that I deleted all but one of the pages the theme came with (and added a new one)? It seems that after a period of time the theme is looking to automatically switch to a page that is no longer there (when I click WAD-next page, I see quick "Games" on the screen before it switches to one of my pages -- "Games" is one of the pages I deleted).

How can I keep it from trying to switch to a non-existent page? I assume there's something I neglected to do when deleting the page.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker

An additional update on my problem with the screen blanking.
1) It seems to happen after a sync
2) The blank page that comes up doesn't seem to be an active virtual page as I cannot tap-hold on it and get any menu, but it does have 2 very thin lines at the bottom of the screen, one on the left and one on the right which when tappped bring up my calendar and contacts respectively, as if they are remnants of a page or something.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Lurker

holas is a n00b
Anybody can upload the instructions into spanish languaje?. I tried to put it in my Qtek but it's doesn't work. Thank you.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

rockness724 is a n00b
Wa2??

Noob Question....but I assume WA2 will not work with this iPhone Theme? I'm only asking because last week before finding this site, I had to purchase WA2 in order to use "another" iPhone that I didn't care too much for. I like the ideas and setup of this one better...=D>

Let me know if you can!!! Please!?!?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I decided to rebuild my version of the theme of scratch and I have now gotten rid of the assorted problems reported above and all works fine. Thank you.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

It looks like spoke too soon (post #359) -- my screen blanking problem is still there even after a hard reset and rebuild of the theme from scratch -- it just doesn't happen as quickly -- takes a number of hours or overnite on AC power before it happens.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:15 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
yea, i pretty much uploaded this special file that only the "educated" users know how to download.. and i included instructions written in a latin code where only the special users know how to decipher and install properly.

sorry, you must not be one of the educated users..
here try this
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5947
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes