PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-25-09] XTRAKT 3d Game for PPC CAB!! from Xperia!! get it here...

It's a cool game but if you dont exit the game using the in game controls and click on the hardware end button and use the Xbutton to end the game it will soft reset your phone.

Doesn't bother me because its still a good game.

I <3 Android
Old 03-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

This is the only thing that the iphone has over my touch pro. If we can get more games like this i would be in heaven
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 03-26-2009, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
This is the only thing that the iphone has over my touch pro. If we can get more games like this i would be in heaven
Yea, that game is pretty sweet looking. I said I won't get a new phone till the WM 7 devices come out, I guess I still have to bring my DS lite along for long trips
Old 03-27-2009, 07:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: pre
Carrier: sprint

skyheli is a n00b

Its a Great Game till you end the game. The Touch Pro goes crazy with different inputs. Its like it records all the touches on the screen while you are playing the game, and then it want to execute them when you end the game.

I have had to reboot the phone everytime I use the game.... kind of annoying but worth it... the game ROCKS.....
Old 03-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyheli View Post
Its a Great Game till you end the game. The Touch Pro goes crazy with different inputs. Its like it records all the touches on the screen while you are playing the game, and then it want to execute them when you end the game.

I have had to reboot the phone everytime I use the game.... kind of annoying but worth it... the game ROCKS.....
that's unusual, i haven't had that problem..yet i guess.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

when im on the third level the game always shuts off and the shut off warning screen comes on as if i pressed the power button. anyone else have this problem?
Old 03-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

"Its a Great Game till you end the game. The Touch Pro goes crazy with different inputs. Its like it records all the touches on the screen while you are playing the game, and then it want to execute them when you end the game."

"It's a cool game but if you dont exit the game using the in game controls and click on the hardware end button and use the Xbutton to end the game it will soft reset your phone."

"when im on the third level the game always shuts off and the shut off warning screen comes on as if i pressed the power button. anyone else have this problem? "

I've had all these issues. Plus the one where the left-hand side of the screen is slightly cut off so I only found the game controls by accident. I was going to dump the whole thing... but it is the best action PPC game I've seen so far. So I'll have to put up with it until an update comes along.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

wow just stumbled onto this... will try it out this weekend!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

well about the screen cutoff issue, thats because it came from the xperia which is wvga so naturally you lose some screen on the tp/diamond vga screens
Old 03-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
well about the screen cutoff issue, thats because it came from the xperia which is wvga so naturally you lose some screen on the tp/diamond vga screens
thats true...ill keep an eye out if a newer release come out, i will update it immediately. hope that's soon...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games