View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 05:03 PM
WanderingMinstrel
Halfway to VIP Status

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-25-09] XTRAKT 3d Game for PPC CAB!! from Xperia!! get it here...

"Its a Great Game till you end the game. The Touch Pro goes crazy with different inputs. Its like it records all the touches on the screen while you are playing the game, and then it want to execute them when you end the game."

"It's a cool game but if you dont exit the game using the in game controls and click on the hardware end button and use the Xbutton to end the game it will soft reset your phone."

"when im on the third level the game always shuts off and the shut off warning screen comes on as if i pressed the power button. anyone else have this problem? "

I've had all these issues. Plus the one where the left-hand side of the screen is slightly cut off so I only found the game controls by accident. I was going to dump the whole thing... but it is the best action PPC game I've seen so far. So I'll have to put up with it until an update comes along.