PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 12:48 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
Angry Birds Adventure Windows Mobile ( Sidescrolling Platform action game) WVGA only

In this side-scrolling action game you play as the Red Bird. Collect the black and white birds and avoid the pigs. If you can collect 100 birds , you will unlock the ending. Fun,intense,and only for windows mobile WVGA devices.
I really worked on this game hard and I hope you guys like it!!

Last edited by pixelpower; 04-18-2011 at 11:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:45 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Re: Angry Birds Adventure Windows Mobile ( Sidescrolling Platform action game)

Has anyone been able to beat the game?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
In this side-scrolling action game you play as the Red Bird. Collect the black and white birds and avoid the pigs. If you can collect 100 birds , you will unlock the ending. Fun,intense,and only for windows mobile WVGA devices.
I really worked on this game hard and I hope you guys like it!!
OP...I think it's pretty awesome that you spent a lot of time making this game, but unless you were given permission to make this game (it looks like a derivative work of the original game), it's looking like copyright infringement.

Copyrights cover the exclusive rights to make reproductions (most peeps know this), but it also covers the exclusive rights to make derivative works, public distributions, public displays, etc. I see some of the same characters too...

Like I said, thanks for the effort, but posting for DL kinda puts PPC at risk for contributory infringement as well.

...I hit the Thanks. Great job...just a head's up here.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:05 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
OP...I think it's pretty awesome that you spent a lot of time making this game, but unless you were given permission to make this game (it looks like a derivative work of the original game), it's looking like copyright infringement.

Copyrights cover the exclusive rights to make reproductions (most peeps know this), but it also covers the exclusive rights to make derivative works, public distributions, public displays, etc. I see some of the same characters too...

Like I said, thanks for the effort, but posting for DL kinda puts PPC at risk for contributory infringement as well.

...I hit the Thanks. Great job...just a head's up here.
Unless you're working for the developer of Angry Birds, and they are sending us a take down for something so trivial as a game that holds no similarities besides the characters (and crude ones at that), This ends here. I want to hear nothing more of this.

Why is everyone on the OP's back all the time? Let PPCGeeks worry about the legalities of the content we allow.

I call this fair use until deemed otherwise.

Here is another example of fair use that i often play.

Super Mario Bros. Crossover

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by orangekid; 04-18-2011 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Grammar Nazi strikes again!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:32 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

Re: Angry Birds Adventure Windows Mobile ( Sidescrolling Platform action game) WVGA o

All I want to do is give people a chance to play simple fun games , which iphone/ipod has. If you havent noticed , over the past year windows mobile hasnt gooten too much support from developers. Most developers moved on to android or iphone. I feel like people who still have a touchpro2 deserve free games and support from developers. I feel like sharing games I made for myself when Iam traveling . I could keep the games to myself and not release them. But I feel better sharing them with others , isnt that what PPC Geeks is all about?
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:35 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Angry Birds Adventure Windows Mobile ( Sidescrolling Platform action game) WVGA o

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
All I want to do is give people a chance to play simple fun games , which iphone/ipod has. If you havent noticed , over the past year windows mobile hasnt gooten too much support from developers. Most developers moved on to android or iphone. I feel like people who still have a touchpro2 deserve free games and support from developers. I feel like sharing games I made for myself when Iam traveling . I could keep the games to myself and not release them. But I feel better sharing them with others , isnt that what PPC Geeks is all about?
Your doing just fine dont worry about it. Thanks for sharing!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:44 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

Working on a tiny wings game as well. Hopefully I will get it done over the next week or so. I will keep you posted with photos and info.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:48 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Hi rogelio rios,

I for one am very happy you haven't given in to all this nonsense and continue to make great games for us!! I remember a while back you were even considering not sharing them here anymore and am glad you changed your mind. Everyone here is lucky to have you here sharing your, fun to play games!! I'd still follow you on your site either way but just sayin i'm still glad to see you around here doing what you do best!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 04-20-2011 at 03:50 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:31 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

Update:

Screenshots of Tiny Wings Bounce for windows mobile. Its still in development , should be released soon.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung
Carrier: true

naiwut is a n00b

thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Tags
angry birds, touchpro2 games, wvga games