View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Angry Birds Adventure Windows Mobile ( Sidescrolling Platform action game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
In this side-scrolling action game you play as the Red Bird. Collect the black and white birds and avoid the pigs. If you can collect 100 birds , you will unlock the ending. Fun,intense,and only for windows mobile WVGA devices.
I really worked on this game hard and I hope you guys like it!!
OP...I think it's pretty awesome that you spent a lot of time making this game, but unless you were given permission to make this game (it looks like a derivative work of the original game), it's looking like copyright infringement.

Copyrights cover the exclusive rights to make reproductions (most peeps know this), but it also covers the exclusive rights to make derivative works, public distributions, public displays, etc. I see some of the same characters too...

Like I said, thanks for the effort, but posting for DL kinda puts PPC at risk for contributory infringement as well.

...I hit the Thanks. Great job...just a head's up here.

This post has been thanked 1 times.