PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tbolt - Bamf Remix 1.6 Oc'ed 1.3,DX - Apex 1.4
Carrier: Verizon

Padron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SuperMarioBros. Windows Mobile Adventure finally here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linzgeneral View Post
Dude you work 95-130 hrs a week? I didnt even know that there were that many hrs available...lol
it wouldnt be so bad if i got paid overtime, and most people complain about working 40
thats why i mainly post from my phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP
Carrier: Sprint

smileyg is a n00b

Thanks.... I will try this out..
Old 03-30-2010, 12:22 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
controls aren't responsive, every time you die, you don't restart, you turn "invisible", you can still hear mario jumping, etc. have to push start to get him to reappear.
I would gladly pay for an official mario game that actually works.
Well Nintendo didnt make a SuperMario game so its up to us to fend for ourselves. Its obvious Nintendo doesnt plan to support Windows Mobile. How can you compare me to Nintendo , that has 1000's of employees. What exactly did you expect from 1 person. I only have a few hours a week to make this game , plus Iam self taught, I had no teacher no school I learn what I know on my own time. I did the best I could and the game came out fun. I played the game and maybe if you practice it a little you will get the hang of it and you enjoy it. So instead of jumping on me , try to practice and learn how to play. And remeber all the developers here have jobs and do this for fun. I made this game upon request and put it free for people to enjoy. Sega,Nintendo,Microsoft,and Sony havent really helped us out. So we at pocket pc geeks have to do it on our own and Iam proud of all developers here who help make my phone a joy to use everyday. Dont bash the same people that will help you out, and dont throw big company names who dont even support us. PPC Geeks is the best.
Thank you all for your suggestions and info.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2 - GSM, 6.5 Stock SEA
Carrier: Vodafone-India

sexkgp is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: SuperMarioBros. Windows Mobile Adventure finally here!!!

Thanks a ton dude for this, was waiting a long time for this. As for the detractors, just ignore those buggers..U have done a fantastic job & will have a lot more people saying thank you than some block head saying otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
Well Nintendo didnt make a SuperMario game so its up to us to fend for ourselves. Its obvious Nintendo doesnt plan to support Windows Mobile. How can you compare me to Nintendo , that has 1000's of employees. What exactly did you expect from 1 person. I only have a few hours a week to make this game , plus Iam self taught, I had no teacher no school I learn what I know on my own time. I did the best I could and the game came out fun. I played the game and maybe if you practice it a little you will get the hang of it and you enjoy it. So instead of jumping on me , try to practice and learn how to play. And remeber all the developers here have jobs and do this for fun. I made this game upon request and put it free for people to enjoy. Sega,Nintendo,Microsoft,and Sony havent really helped us out. So we at pocket pc geeks have to do it on our own and Iam proud of all developers here who help make my phone a joy to use everyday. Dont bash the same people that will help you out, and dont throw big company names who dont even support us. PPC Geeks is the best.
Thank you all for your suggestions and info.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

moosen34 is a n00b

Lack of multitouch makes this game frustrating and a quick DELETE
Old 03-31-2010, 12:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tbolt - Bamf Remix 1.6 Oc'ed 1.3,DX - Apex 1.4
Carrier: Verizon

Padron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i been playing this for about 2 days now, I think it is pretty cool. you just have to get used to it some will some wont

it could be better and it could be worse, but it is what it is.

Thanks, Rogelio
Old 03-31-2010, 02:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

THE-COPS is keeping up the good workTHE-COPS is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to THE-COPS

I have not tried this yet. Has anyone started working on a fix for multitouch on this phone? A lot of the emulators dont even work because of this.

I will try it. But I hope you can tolerate a little constructive criticism... I will have good.. and I will probably have a couple negative things (constructive, mind you).

Nice work on this, especially if you did it on your own. Had to of taken you some time. Wish I had the time for writing/tweaking code.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:29 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

it's decent... nice find though OP...

i been playing with my flashed PSP lately, and I ran across an NES and SNES emulator with the real mario brothers games so i been spoiled lol...

Old 03-31-2010, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

divineazn716 is a n00b

lmao hahaha you guys are awesome! i've been reading from the first page and I see you guys really like this game. im definitely going to have to get it going haha... great thread!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosen34 View Post
Lack of multitouch makes this game frustrating and a quick DELETE

Well I guess you'll be deleting all your games from your TP2 then, cause i haven't found one that has support for multi-touch.

Heck....even the street fighter alpha game made by Capcom doesn't have multi-touch.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Tags
mario mobile, mario wvga game, pocket pc mario, windows mobile mario