PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05
Carrier: Sprint

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC LEO= Touch HD2= Sprint Adonis!

Have any of you read on the ETA on the supersonic? WM is dying and if I have to upgrade my plan for android I might consider the next jesus phone since I'll be able leave sprint soon. The dark side is tempting indeed...
Old 01-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

bucknutt2004 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Have any of you read on the ETA on the supersonic? WM is dying and if I have to upgrade my plan for android I might consider the next jesus phone since I'll be able leave sprint soon. The dark side is tempting indeed...
There are rumors, or some websites reporting, that the release date is in March 2010. Just seems too soon, also rumors say it will run android 3.0 (whatever that is worth).
Old 01-27-2010, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknutt2004 View Post
There are rumors, or some websites reporting, that the release date is in March 2010. Just seems too soon, also rumors say it will run android 3.0 (whatever that is worth).
yeah the android 3.0 supersonic was a fake picture but yeah all websites are saying march 2010.. and alot of lg smart phones aroudn then to.. but we shall see
Old 01-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
WM is dying

based on what?
Old 01-28-2010, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
based on what?
based on his opinon durr not the fact that LG and HTC and even samsung are both supporting win mobile 7 and all future versions not that fact and all among other companies
Old 01-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yes it's my opinion and I meant 6.x for sprint. There doesn't seem to be an upgrade path for the diamond in the near future? For any other smartphone (probably including WM7 in the future) I have to upgrade plans. I have the option of leaving my contract soon and may consider another carrier even for a couple more bucks.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

well suposidly all phones that come with 6.5 shipped from the factory are "suppossed" to hace a patch for it. IMHO i think the tp2 and leo will be the only ones to get the WN7 patch.
but
to bring news for sprint customers.
the sprint super sonic is theyre new major device. 4.3 inch screen 1ghz snapdragon android 2.1 tho not winmo.
idk if this has been reported. but an in store sprint rep told me to look it up and its legit so look it up ! :P

If someone helps you,click the "THANKS" button!
Or consider donating to chef or your rom!
Old 02-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

google.com/gwt/x?q=HTC+Supersonic&resnum=4&ei=GUBvS_DLIJ2arAPctIa nAg&sa=X&oi=blended&ct=res&cd=4&ved=0CP___________ wEQ____________ATAE&hl=en&source=m&rd=1&u=http%3A% 2F%2Fwww.phonearena.com%2Fhtmls%2FHTC-Supersonic-phone-p_4382.html

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison