PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 02:54 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch Pro 2 Vs Htc Leo/PSP Size comparison.

So the Htc Leo Has a 4.3 inch screen which is the same size as the SONY PSP... Well I decided to make some size comparison of my sons PSP to my Touch Pro 2....

1st pic is The cutout from the touch pro 2s 3.6 inch screen on top of the PSPs 4.3 inch screen.....

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/...d/IMAG0115.jpg

2nd pic is My Tmobile touch Pro 2 next to The psp/leo size screen....

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/...d/IMAG0114.jpg

My opinion is the touch pro 2 screen is plenty enough for me and the HTC leos screen will be too much making it a monster, that thing would feel crazy in the pocket, but man the specs on that bad boy......

What yall think, is it too big???????? It is for me, 3.6 is plenty....... But i do want the other specs on it.......

Last edited by Dragon2; 10-02-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: HTC Touch Pro 2 Vs Htc Leo/PSP Size comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
So the Htc Leo Has a 4.3 inch screen which is the same size as the SONY PSP... Well I decided to make some size comparison of my sons PSP to my Touch Pro 2....

1st pic is The cutout from the touch pro 2s 3.6 inch screen on top of the PSPs 4.3 inch screen.....

My opinion is the touch pro 2 screen is plenty enough for me and the HTC leos screen will be too much making it a monster, that thing would feel crazy in the pocket......

What yall think, is it too big???????? It is for me, 3.6 is plenty.......

If i could get my hands on the Leo today, I would be all over it. The Pro2 would be on Kijiji
Old 10-02-2009, 03:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

grandpanda is a n00b

Leo has a pretty narrow bezel around its 4.3" screen. It might be more pocketable than number suggests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post

My opinion is the touch pro 2 screen is plenty enough for me and the HTC leos screen will be too much making it a monster, that thing would feel crazy in the pocket......

What yall think, is it too big???????? It is for me, 3.6 is plenty....... But i do want the other specs on it.......
Old 10-02-2009, 03:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Don't you hate when you get something that just came out and it is already something that tops it.....Hopefully they take there time in bringing this to the US so I don't have to spend more money so quickly. Geeze....we don't even have our hard spl for our TP2's yet!!!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 03:57 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Don't you hate when you get something that just came out and it is already something that tops it.....Hopefully they take there time in bringing this to the US so I don't have to spend more money so quickly. Geeze....we don't even have our hard spl for our TP2's yet!!!!!
lol.. yup. They know they got us winmo htc addicts by the balls.... Bastards....
Old 10-02-2009, 03:58 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Knowing the trend it takes a 6 month to a year for something to get here... sometimes even 3rd world countries get stuff before the USA..how sad is that..

The Leo though may not even be on any carrier..I don't think the original was on any carrier either :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-02-2009, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2/iPhone/Tour
Carrier: Sprint/ATT

brisk is a n00b

hmmmm i love the concept of leo..but isn't that too big of a phone?
i dunno i never held it in my hands so i wouldn't know...

the tp2 is a good size but still on the "big"
Old 10-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

personally I would be all over a psp sized phone IF it had the beef to play like a netbook when I needed.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO 4G

newvet is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brisk View Post
hmmmm i love the concept of leo..but isn't that too big of a phone?
i dunno i never held it in my hands so i wouldn't know...

the tp2 is a good size but still on the "big"

I agree with you. At this time I think Leo is too large. My feelings may change later on- never know, but for now, it`s just too much for me.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work

I can definetly see the HTC Leo having more of the same problem as the TP2. How many of us have had the issue of dead or stuck pixels on the 3.6inch screen, I can only imagine how many dead or stuck pixels there will be with the Leo's 4.3inch screen

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Tags
htc leo, size, touch pro 2