PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 06:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2 (my precious)
Carrier: VZ

vick2080 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro 2 OR HTC Imagio

i have the TP2 and love it
the only thing that keeps me from the Imagio is customization
i am sure that the unlocker for the TP2 is around the corner, and will have tons of ROM's to play with.
what bout the Imagio?i dont even see a section on PPCgeeks for this.
i used to flash 2 roms a day on my TP.
any thoughts?
Old 10-14-2009, 12:21 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Those worried about typing on a touch screen haven't tried Bigkeys for Fingerkeyboard 2.1 in landscape. I use it on my Diamond and I can actually go pretty fast. It's kinda like the idea of SPB full screen keyboard but free.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

disturbed730 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

tp2's hardware keyboard rocks...virtual keyboards are cool except having to delete the wrong presses all the time...i type about 40 to 50 words a minute on average on the querty kb where id be considerably slower on the virtual ones...i can also type with out looking...id like to see someone do that on a virtual...notice the dots on the f and the j? they are there for a reason...so you know where your fingers are without having to look...lack of this factor makes the virtual blow for me...but whatever cooks yer rom...its a preference issue and this whole thread is based upon opinions...go to the store and feel them out...it yer best bet...
Old 10-25-2009, 02:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint (HTC) Touch 2
Carrier: Sprint

Bulldog46208 is just getting started

I tried out the HTC Imagio yesterday at a Verizon store and was very impressed, it was the best phone the store had on display. In terms of looks, the border on the front has a grille look to it, with small holes ... hard to explain but looks very good, I have never seen anything like this before. The back is 2/3rds soft touch and 1/3rd piano black finish and there is a kickstand, I am on the fence on the back of the phone.
The TF3d on the Imagio is very responsive. As far as keyboards, the Imagio in portrait was better than most portrait soft keyboards. I was a little disappointed with the Imagio in landscape. I also tried the TP2 in a T-mobile store and it is far and away the best keyboard I have ever used.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison