PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which new phone do you prefer at this point?
Touch Pro 2 38 61.29%
Omnia 2 15 24.19%
Other please elaborate 9 14.52%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 12:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia HD
Carrier: ATT

Ncruze is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ncruze
Re: TP2 vs. Omnia 2

Breakmyfoot, dont worry i'll help you decide. Something that would eat both phones is the Omnia HD. Do your research and check it out. compare all three phones for validation. Now if you just plan on going with Verizon, the Omnia is GSM and verizon carries cdma phones so i guess i would go with the Omnia 2 since it comes closest to the HD.

THANK ME LATER

Last edited by Ncruze; 07-22-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:41 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 vs. Omnia 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncruze View Post
Breakmyfoot, dont worry i'll help you decide. Something that would eat both phones is the Omnia HD. Do your research and check it out. compare all three phones for validation. Now if you just plan on going with Verizon, the Omnia is GSM and verizon carries cdma phones so i guess i would go with the Omnia 2 since it comes closest to the HD.

THANK ME LATER
I know the HD looks really good, but I dont think it will work with any of the carriers I can use so I kinda wrote it off. Whatever I get will have to be available on Sprint, or Verizon. I just wont go with AT&T, there coverage here sucks.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison