PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 02:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR
iphone wtf?

Is it only me that is tired of all these developers working so hard to make apps for the Iphone POS!! Windows Mobile has so many more possiblities but everyone wants a damn iphone uhg all i want is winamp for my winmo device is that so damn hard no its not there sure is one for the Iphone though.....
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff
Re: iphone wtf?

dont hold back. tell us how you really feel about the iphone lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:17 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Have you tried this?

WinamPAQ 1.0 Beta Build 0509

The most famous audio player, now for PPC

If you are one of those users that are used to Winamp when playing audio files on your computer, now you'll be pleased to see this PPC version of Winamp.

WinamPAQ is the name given to this useful audio player that offers you many features that can lead it to be your preferred multimedia player also in your PocketPC.

The interface you'll see when you'll run WinamPAQ is very similar to the ne you find when you run Winamp, so it perfectly addapts the feeling you are used to have when running it on your PC.

It supports MP3 and WMA, allows you to create playlists, include a 10-band equalizer and is totally skinnable. Enjoy Winamp on the go!

Not sure what resolutions are supported! Let us know your results.
Attached Files
File Type: cab winampaq.PPC_ARM.CAB (943.1 KB, 79 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:17 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

No cuz the same way we as Winmo fans love our Dev making us programs and such they should get them too. cant hate the compition since it has honestly made every other phone step there game up bro. im no apple fan boy but gotta give props where its do.

Edit: Man nice find Santod.

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 04-28-2009 at 02:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wILLk0r3 818 Send a message via Yahoo to wILLk0r3 818

Whoa, cool! Thanks, santod! I LOVE winamp! LOL That would be cool if they had DFX for PPCs! Milkdrop would be cool too! =D
* ROM and Radio combinations change regularly *

http://www.speedtest.net/result/562969487.png

Old 04-28-2009, 02:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Have you tried this?

WinamPAQ 1.0 Beta Build 0509

The most famous audio player, now for PPC

If you are one of those users that are used to Winamp when playing audio files on your computer, now you'll be pleased to see this PPC version of Winamp.

WinamPAQ is the name given to this useful audio player that offers you many features that can lead it to be your preferred multimedia player also in your PocketPC.

The interface you'll see when you'll run WinamPAQ is very similar to the ne you find when you run Winamp, so it perfectly addapts the feeling you are used to have when running it on your PC.

It supports MP3 and WMA, allows you to create playlists, include a 10-band equalizer and is totally skinnable. Enjoy Winamp on the go!

Not sure what resolutions are supported! Let us know your results.

dude ur the man i have been looking for this for hours sweet thanks bro
Old 04-28-2009, 02:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ya know, to this day, I still think WinAmp is the best out there, simple and functional. Can't be beat!
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-28-2009, 02:31 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Yeah, I havn't seen too much for visualizations for WinMo, definitely nothing like MilkDrop or Geiss.

This little Swirly app. is about the closest I've found to that type of visualization, though it is not music responsive and is simply a stand alone app. that has a water pattern on screen, that you can touch and manipulate with your finger.If you wanna try out Swirly, just extract the attached file to your device and run the .exe file.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Swirly.rar (47.4 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-28-2009, 03:34 AM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint

wizdumb is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wizdumb

I think its obvious that the iphone has more apps being made simply because the phone is more popular and has a higher consumer demand than the TP. In turn developers will put out "insert app here" for the iphone because the more number of users=more money the developer makes. And I think its safe to say there are more iphone users than tp ones (correct me if im wrong)

It also has a lot to do with marketing and promotion. Ask an average 12 year old if they know what an iphone is and they'll probably babble about having the newest 6g 134342gb model (/sarcasm) in a heartbeat. Ask them about the TP and youll get a blank face. Personally I have never stepped into the world of the ipod/iphone and probably never will. Ill stick to my TP

BTW nice app find Drunken Tiger

Last edited by wizdumb; 04-28-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Question Re: iphone wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizdumb View Post
I think its obvious that the iphone has more apps being made simply because the phone is more popular and has a higher consumer demand than the TP. In turn developers will put out "insert app here" for the iphone because the more number of users=more money the developer makes. And I think its safe to say there are more iphone users than tp ones (correct me if im wrong)

It also has a lot to do with marketing and promotion. Ask an average 12 year old if they know what an iphone is and they'll probably babble about having the newest 6g 134342gb model (/sarcasm) in a heartbeat. Ask them about the TP and youll get a blank face. Personally I have never stepped into the world of the ipod/iphone and probably never will. Ill stick to my TP

BTW nice app find Drunken Tiger

actually i was refering to windows mobile not specifically the touch pro

btw what app did find lol there were 2 other dudes that found the apps

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison